Madam Secretary

Another great episode. I like the way this story line is going

Yes! The writers turning the father into an NSA agent also really helps the story line. I'm glad the guy came clean early on about spying on the Secretary.

New episode tonight was another solid one. Next weeks looks to be even better

New episode tonight was another solid one. Next weeks looks to be even better

Still a great show. I'm not sure the writers know what to do with the older daughter. First she's away in college, then she's back at home working, then she's away again after a fight with her mom over something that was none of her business.

Still a great show. I'm not sure the writers know what to do with the older daughter. First she's away in college, then she's back at home working, then she's away again after a fight with her mom over something that was none of her business.

Yeah she just can't seem to find her place in the story line

I wonder if something is going on with the actress where she has some odd time constraints.

Didn't she get in some trouble in the beginning for protests or something, maybe they're using the argument to set up a story line with her doing something to hurt her mom?

Didn't she get in some trouble in the beginning for protests or something, maybe they're using the argument to set up a story line with her doing something to hurt her mom?

She posted something on social media in contradiction to her mom when she was away at college. At least I think that's what it was but it ended there pretty much.

A great episode tonight. I am really liking this show! I don't see any reason for it not sticking around for a while.

Reactions: 1 person
Nice little twist in last nights episode. Coug I think you and me are the only ones watching on here :)

Nice little twist in last nights episode. Coug I think you and me are the only ones watching on here :)

I found myself slightly bored with this episode for some reason up until the last few minutes and then you're like, damn!

No there are people watching this show who just lurk in this thread. :)

Reactions: 1 person
Another great episode. Not sure where they are going yet,but only 7 episodes left in the spring season.

Another great episode. Not sure where they are going yet,but only 7 episodes left in the spring season.

This was a great episode. I don't get why or how Juliet wants/plans to come back. Wasn't she involved with the death of the previous SOS or a I missing something?

Hands down the best episode so far

You think? Other than her whole anxiety attack thing I didn't feel like too much really went on in that episode. They did save a rain forest though.

You think? Other than her whole anxiety attack thing I didn't feel like too much really went on in that episode. They did save a rain forest though.

Just the whole feel of the episode to me was what set it apart. I know not a lot of action but just something about it set it apart to me

OK episode tonight,kinda slow,not really part of the story line they had going on so not sure why the filler episode. Although next weeks show looks promising.

VN Store

Back