LV 2019 Recruiting Thread

Academically, could Davis graduate after this season? If so, do folks think Davis stays at UT for Masters degree or WNBA? If WNBA, lots of PT for Burrell and/or recruit Jackson at wing...
Academically (if she is still on track because she was a junior academically when she arrived) I think she could graduate and I hope we are recruiting with that in mind!

I am not saying that she leaves early and try for the WNBA (not sure if she has to have the age requirement still since she played American college basketball) or head overseas for a year and then enter the WNBA but I’m sure this has to be on the minds of the coaching staff and that they have a plan in place should she in fact decide to leave early to go pro (or possibly grad transfer closer to home so that her family could see her play)

I saw Rogers twitter page and she showed home visits from several schools. Has Tennessee visited her at home? Hopefully she will schedule the official visits soon. I really do not believe we will get Cooke, the other point guard. You really need more than 2 point guards.

Cooke is not going to UConn. Horston could, but I really to believe they will play together. If I am wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.

If Horston does go to Uconn ! Does this not give us a better shot at Cooke and/or Jackson. This takes the decision of them playing together and put the other two in a situation of going separate ways or may even make them want to play together? If they come to UT together??? They could play Uconn and against each other their freshman years . 🤔

Endyia visiting Texas this weekend:

She is a Texas girl but it would be nice to get another Texas player (Zay)... I am sort of hoping Horston verbals to Uconn! I think that would give us a better shot at Cooke and/or Jackson? JMO
I wonder if Rogers is waiting on a visit to UT to see what Cooke does? 🤔

Reactions: cutiepie5
She is a Texas girl but it would be nice to get another Texas player (Zay)... I am sort of hoping Horston verbals to Uconn! I think that would give us a better shot at Cooke and/or Jackson? JMO

Hmmm...we shall see...personally, I don't think it matters as much...I just won't young ladies to come to Tn like it was in the past...time evolves around a cycle and I think our time is coming due again...the last 2 classes speaks of this and the 2019 class is off to a great start...go LVFL 👍

Reactions: Pat4life
Grub-bull joined us last year at Texas game and all 14 of its comments have been to incite.

If Horston does go to Uconn ! Does this not give us a better shot at Cooke and/or Jackson. This takes the decision of them playing together and put the other two in a situation of going separate ways or may even make them want to play together? If they come to UT together??? They could play Uconn and against each other their freshman years . 🤔

Just saw where Cooke and Jackson are visiting Louisville this weekend. I hope these ladies comit sooner rather than later? But November is not that far off... hoping! 🙏

I believe she is visiting on 10/19-21 for the Alabama game.

This individual was spot on with his crystal ball predictions of Ashton Prechtel to Stanford and Jaden Owens to UCLA earlier this summer:

Jackson and Cooke will be there also! This is their last official visit! Horston's visit to Uconn was her last also> Rogers has a few more available. Coming here also!!! Its about time for some decisions were made???

She is. I think it’s UConn but some fans on their board are saying it’s us. I have no idea.

I just read the boneyard thread about Horston... There are some that think it could be us!!! That being said : They are making comments about Holly not being able to develop her talent!!! And of course Geno would be the one to develop her... I was hoping for any combination of Jackson , Cooke , or Rogers.... But if you are going to wish! Might as well throw Horston in the wish mix.. 🙏

I just read the boneyard thread about Horston... There are some that think it could be us!!! That being said : They are making comments about Holly not being able to develop her talent!!! And of course Geno would be the one to develop her... I was hoping for any combination of Jackson , Cooke , or Rogers.... But if you are going to wish! Might as well throw Horston in the wish mix.. 🙏

You beat me to this post 😂 they are already setting up the stage if she chooses us or somewhere else..: someone said she was in a video wearing a TN Jersey and headband days after her visit. They even mentioned going to USC just becuz Dawn was the national team head coach (didn’t mention about her success as a PG or a coach 🙄) . That is rich, UConn players are still benefiting (M. Tuck) from going to that school. I always think why did a player like Jonquel Jones (who can play 3-5 positions) didn’t get a look? Maybe no mutual interest? Bigs who can shoot and versatility is what they always talk about with international ball and she is 6’6” and plays like Kevin Durant (she actually posts up more😂)

Did Cooke and Jackson officially visit Ohio State? Predictions on where these two go if they go together and another prediction if the go to different schools.

VN Store

Back