Lunardi's "Final Four In" Accuracy

Guys!! Do none of you watch TV or read? According to multiple sources, as if last night the brackets ARE SET! what happens today will have no effect on the brackets whatsoever. Which means it doesn't matter if Florida wins or loses, Ole Miss is already in. And they either stole our spot by winning yesterday or we were in before Bama loss. No reason to root for Florida today. It's irrelevant.

I hate Ole Miss more than I dislike Florida, at least in terms of basketball. This will probably not change until Slim Shady, aka Marshall Henderson, is gone.

Guys!! Do none of you watch TV or read? According to multiple sources, as if last night the brackets ARE SET! what happens today will have no effect on the brackets whatsoever. Which means it doesn't matter if Florida wins or loses, Ole Miss is already in. And they either stole our spot by winning yesterday or we were in before Bama loss. No reason to root for Florida today. It's irrelevant.

That doesn't mean ole miss is in. I believe they are, but just because the bracket is set doesn't mean they're in.

If the committee has them out they'll simply have a pre determined team to remove if ole miss were to win and get the auto bid.

On the ESPN scroll last night, Lunardi had two teams from the SEC, ACC & PAC12 all listed in his first four out. Math is obviously not his strong suit.

Florida must have a barber training school on campus....they got some nasty / bad haircuts

looks like lunardi nail all 4 this year at least 3 out of the 4, i think he got all 4 correct this year well i say lets go win the NIT

VN Store

Back