Lunardi's "Final Four In" Accuracy

These bracket predictions are just that...predictions. They won't be able to hit on every one of them. In defense I will say that without guys like lunardi it would be hell trying to find out who the actual bubble teams are before selection Sunday. They are at least good to use as a guideline of who has a shot and who doesn't

I'm here to pull for Tenn and hope that somehow we make it in but if we don't I'll pull for us in the NIT.

With that being said I would like to point out that a week ago Lunardi "knew his stuff" by many on here when he had us in and ahead of most SEC teams. Now he's "a salesman", "stupid", "high"... lol

Many members of this fanbase is shallow sometimes. They can't allow someone to say that maybe we didn't/or might not make it without calling every other team weaker and scream that we are being screwed and whine about other teams fighting to get in.

Because we are on the true bubble, I have never really followed it from day to day. I did call him an idiot because he changes it every hour based on one game. I am beginning to think it is a media ploy to get more attention. I just don't know how much resume research he has really done. If the tournament is really an extension of the regular season, then Maryland's resume is not that good.

I think he has a decent record at getting teams correct but the constant changing is just kind of silly.

That analyst on ESPN2 earlier made a good point. He said the committee would never look at the bubble teams individually, they'll put all of their resumes besides each other and compare to see who is most deserving.

That bodes well for UT,as most people can agree that we have one of the best resumes of any bubble team. Hopefully a team like Ole Miss or Maryland doesn't grab an auto-bid through a conference championship.

Looks like Maryland is about to go down though.

I'm sticking with my original prediction...NIT. And a lot of ppl are eating crow if we arent called tomorrow and I'll do my fair share if we make it in. All you ppl who flamed me for saying that we needed our weak win and then bubble team win in the semi's can suck it because that is likely what needed to happen. We'll see
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm sticking with my original prediction...NIT. And a lot of ppl are eating crow if we arent called tomorrow and I'll do my fair share if we make it in. All you ppl who flamed me for saying that we needed our weak win and then bubble team win in the semi's can suck it because that is likely what needed to happen. We'll see
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I remember you saying we needed to make the championship...

Faried is one of my favorite players to watch

hes cool... when we were freshman we lived in the same dorm.. and when i would come back from a party, he would always be at food court and my drunk ass would challenge him to one on one... he wasnt very good when he was a freshman, thats why its unbelievable how well he is doing now

I didn't check to see when was updated, but Lunardi has us as the first team in the first 4 out now. So one spot off from the dance. My prediction is we are in. I like our resume enough to switch us with any of Boise St., MTSU or LaSalle.

I didn't check to see when was updated, but Lunardi has us as the first team in the first 4 out now. So one spot off from the dance. My prediction is we are in. I like our resume enough to switch us with any of Boise St., MTSU or LaSalle.

Been that way all day, nothing has happened to change it.

And finally came to his senses and pushed Kentucky farther down the list...

Reactions: 1 person
I haven't had a chance to look since sometime yesterday, when he didn't have us in the first 4 out. I personally like our chances.

Yea he did a lot of backtracking over night...no games played but bumped us ahead of UK. Then without us or UVA playing today bumped us over them...typical Lunardi.

Lunardi is a ****ing idiot. At 10pm, the last time I checked, UT was the first four out. Now, at 2am, sportscenter gave and update that Tennessee is the 4th team out

Lunardi is a ****ing idiot. At 10pm, the last time I checked, UT was the first four out. Now, at 2am, sportscenter gave and update that Tennessee is the 4th team out

Said it before and I'll say it again.

Everyone in charge at espn, lunardi and only God knows who else, can kiss my white ass right on the cheeks.

It always tough when you have a decent team from a big conference that has played a fairly tough schedule versus pretty good/good teams from lesser conferences with weak schedules. It becomes somewhat subjective with the last four or so.

It always tough when you have a decent team from a big conference that has played a fairly tough schedule versus pretty good/good teams from lesser conferences with weak schedules. It becomes somewhat subjective with the last four or so.

Historically the committee sides on the power conference

Guys!! Do none of you watch TV or read? According to multiple sources, as if last night the brackets ARE SET! what happens today will have no effect on the brackets whatsoever. Which means it doesn't matter if Florida wins or loses, Ole Miss is already in. And they either stole our spot by winning yesterday or we were in before Bama loss. No reason to root for Florida today. It's irrelevant.

Guys!! Do none of you watch TV or read? According to multiple sources, as if last night the brackets ARE SET! what happens today will have no effect on the brackets whatsoever. Which means it doesn't matter if Florida wins or loses, Ole Miss is already in. And they either stole our spot by winning yesterday or we were in before Bama loss. No reason to root for Florida today. It's irrelevant.

Possibly, but why take a chance. Go Gayta!

I see the point your making. But if ole miss beats Florida today, MTSU's win over them will look even better to the selection committee IMO.

VN Store

Back