LSU Florida Commentators Just Said…..

You overlook one key factor though, Saban absolutely loathes Kiff.

I mean realistically Saban is probably ambivalent at worse about Heup. They talk before games, at meetings, etc. They are friendly enough but certainly don't chit chat on FB. Point being, his ego can stand losing to Heup, especially this year. The Vols are a great story.

Little Nicky just could not stomach losing to Lane. I'm not sure how he would stop if if it was inevitable, but the man would find a way. We all have those guys we have come across who just rub us the wrong way. We act nice and say the polite things in public. In reality though, we wanna go feral on them at any opportunity. Kiff is that guy for Saban.

Nick hates the new wave of coaches. He likes 2 TEs and a fullback offenses. He does the 4& 5 WR deal but he’s not committed to it in his philosophy.

I mean realistically Saban is probably ambivalent at worse about Heup. They talk before games, at meetings, etc. They are friendly enough but certainly don't chit chat on FB. Point being, his ego can stand losing to Heup, especially this year. The Vols are a great story.

Little Nicky just could not stomach losing to Lane. I'm not sure how he would stop if if it was inevitable, but the man would find a way. We all have those guys we have come across who just rub us the wrong way. We act nice and say the polite things in public. In reality though, we wanna go feral on them at any opportunity. Kiff is that guy for Saban.
Nick will be mad as hell when Alabama loses to Ole Miss in Oxford and that loss costs Alabama a trip to the SEC Championship Game.

Man we are all the talk on all the networks right now. Maybe we squeak out a 2 but I would be shocked. Either way it’s been nothing but TN on all the networks since the W.
And Ohio State hasn't played any ranked team. They later get Penn State who just got blasted & Michigan at the end of the season. The northern media loves OSU that's why they get the votes.

My thinking/gut is that the SEC is at a changing of the guard moment, like when Spurrier got Florida going. Not downplaying tonight at all.

Heup is leaps above Kiffy bc of lack of ego but I’m not gonna discount Lane’s brain, offensively speaking.

The “unfortunate” thing for Saban is that he’s got Good competition for the Jimmy’s and Joe’s now. Hell, our last 3 coaches tried doing the same thing but failed to coach them up.

Lane can scheme, he’s no dummy. But his biggest opponent is himself.

Reactions: Stephen Gray
Nick hates the new wave of coaches. He likes 2 TEs and a fullback offenses. He does the 4& 5 WR deal but he’s not committed to it in his philosophy.

You have a point.

Perhaps I should have included the word "personal" in my post. I do not believe that Saban has any personal vendetta against Heupel. He may not like his offense, but he can be in a room with the guy or talk to him without wanting to wring his neck..

Kiff, there is just a personal loathing there.

My thinking/gut is that the SEC is at a changing of the guard moment, like when Spurrier got Florida going. Not downplaying tonight at all.

Lane can scheme, he’s no dummy. But his biggest opponent is himself.

It's all academic anyway. Quite frankly, in 3 months from this date Late will not be the HC at Ole Miss.

Right now, I say Auburn is the clubhouse leader.

Who knows which coaches are going to get canned.

Reactions: BODACIOUS
It's all academic anyway. Quite frankly, in 3 months from this date Late will not be the HC at Ole Miss.

Right now, I say Auburn is the clubhouse leader.

Who knows which coaches are going to get canned.

I’m praying for Arizona St.

Time to tear it up, go Vols!
🍻🍻🍻

I still think Georgia will hold 1. My fair and unbiased top 3?

1 Georgia
2 Michigan
3 Tennessee

I think that we would take Michigans lunch money but they may get more votes because they murdered Penn State. It is funny how when Tennessee beats Alabama it’s somehow not as big of a win to the talking heads.

i'd swap OSU for Michigan but otherwise agree

OSU my or may not be better than Michigan...I am not judging that. Haven't been paying attention to the Big Cant Count Just saying that since OSU is currently 2, they will stay there until they lose or have a close game against a **** team like Mizzou

It’s very difficult for the number 1 team to upset anybody. That is the altitude where UT is now. You guys will have to get used to it. You can still whine, but I wouldn’t.
They are absolutely NOT in upset mode.

They are a team with the attitude that if you put in a team in front of them, then they will beat them. PERIOD.

None of this "chip on shoulder ", underdog BS.
Its business as usual for them. But y'all are hard of hearing!!

Reactions: Lebo2r
I’m praying for Arizona St.

Time to tear it up, go Vols!
🍻🍻🍻

Doubt that's gonna happen. The entire ASU AD is a mess right now. Not exactly the most stable of situations. Kiff is probably a bit out of their price range. They are not going to make a $7 million/yr committment to any coach at the moment, not until the whole realignment thing settles down. It is still TBD how much $ the P12 teams are gonna have to play with after USC and UCLA leave.

They will have to get a retread or coordinator looking to step up at around $4 million/yr.

Only way I could see them opening the bank is if they are scared the P12 is gonna implode. If so, they very well may make a play for Kiff to try to keep themselves relevant and get an invite to another conference. Last thing they want to have to do is step down to G5

Just keep winning. Gotta pass Kentucky and then onto Georgia. I want that win just as much as this one. Talk about a team with an unimpressive resume…geesh!

Reactions: tbwhhs
When we handle our business the next two weeks and the CFP rankings come out on the 1st of November we will be ether 1 or 2 they use quality wins as a major factor. Dont forget we should play a ranked Kentucky team in 2 weeks.

VN Store

Back