LSU Florida Commentators Just Said…..

I still think Georgia will hold 1. My fair and unbiased top 3?

1 Georgia
2 Michigan
3 Tennessee

I think that we would take Michigans lunch money but they may get more votes because they murdered Penn State. It is funny how when Tennessee beats Alabama it’s somehow not as big of a win to the talking heads.

It’s very difficult for the number 1 team to upset anybody. That is the altitude where UT is now. You guys will have to get used to it. You can still whine, but I wouldn’t.

According to that stupid commentator the Georgia win over Oregon was bigger. Good grief.
The other guy was laughing at him basically.

Hell with it though I hope they don’t move us up. Keep disrespecting this team and they will keep beating ass on the way to Atlanta and then the playoffs.

1 Georgia
2 Michigan
3 Tennessee

I think that we would take Michigans lunch money but they may get more votes because they murdered Penn State. It is funny how when Tennessee beats Alabama it’s somehow not as big of a win to the talking heads.

Can’t form that opinion without weighing 2021 into the equation. If we are only looking at 2022 Vols are undisputed #1

1 Georgia
2 Michigan
3 Tennessee

You forgot Ohio State. Michigan isnt top five. Penn State wasnt top ten.

Reactions: 508mikey
I wouldn’t be shocked if Kiffy runs the table and goes to the SEC Championship game, Heup has shown him how to do it

You overlook one key factor though, Saban absolutely loathes Kiff.

I mean realistically Saban is probably ambivalent at worse about Heup. They talk before games, at meetings, etc. They are friendly enough but certainly don't chit chat on FB. Point being, his ego can stand losing to Heup, especially this year. The Vols are a great story.

Little Nicky just could not stomach losing to Lane. I'm not sure how he would stop if if it was inevitable, but the man would find a way. We all have those guys we have come across who just rub us the wrong way. We act nice and say the polite things in public. In reality though, we wanna go feral on them at any opportunity. Kiff is that guy for Saban.

1 Georgia
2 Michigan
3 Tennessee

1 Georgia
2 Ohio St
3 Tenn
4 Michigan

We beat #3 Alabama while Michigan beat #10 Penn St........plus we have a better resume.......

1 Georgia
2 Ohio St
3 Tenn
4 Michigan

We beat #3 Alabama while Michigan beat #10 Penn St........plus we have a better resume.......

Hey fair enough. Personally I feel that Ohio state should drop as they were on a bye and their SOS is crap, but we can agree that Tennessee will likely be 3 with some first place votes. If you would have told me that 365 days ago…hell, 200 days ago, I’d tell you that you’re dreaming. Heupel is killing it.

VN Store

Back