Look at the fun little groups emboldened by Trump.

Oh hoho! And just where were you in the past 8 years when there were a half dozen of these threads every week?

Nope, you do not get to play this angle. It's disingenuous and biased.

You forum police or forum pirate? I cant tell.

Reactions: 2 people
Not quite OC. There has always been the element in the liberal constituency that protests sometimes violently. I don't agree with or ignore those people but they are usually protesting some real or perceived social injustice. The difference is that the groups that have chosen to rally around Trump are simply looking to peddle hate. The KKK and its ilk had been essentially silenced since the 80s feel that they now have one of their own in the White House. Trump denounced them the other day, but gleefully goaded them on during the election process. He's created this monster and now he's going to have to deal with it.
What a crock of sh!t. Channeling your inner LG?

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 2 people
I bet that Mother Tucker is happy with the 15 minutes of fame.

"Police have zeroed in on an unexpected culprit as being behind a racist, pro-Trump graffiti spree in Philadelphia: a 58-year-old black man.

William Tucker, of New Jersey, is charged with four counts of criminal mischief in the string of graffiti incidents that occurred early on the morning of Nov. 9,*The Philadelphia Inquirer*reported on Thursday. Tucker was released on his own recognizance and is due in court Dec. 8 for a preliminary hearing."

VN Store

Back