Look at the fun little groups emboldened by Trump.

I mean really, we are supposed to be outraged about a letter (that is supposedly caused by Trump) meanwhile all the leftist groups praise a dictator that slaughtered and imprisoned innocents. The feigned outrage is beyond absurd.

Reactions: 2 people
I mean really, we are supposed to be outraged about a letter (that is supposedly caused by Trump) meanwhile all the leftist groups praise a dictator that slaughtered and imprisoned innocents. The feigned outrage is beyond absurd.

It's another example of this kind of crap that goes over their little liberal loony head. They won't something sooo badly to find crap to complain about that it means absolutely nothing in the bigger picture of life in the USA.

These are " goading" of the racist idiots?

Has your lithium prescription expired?

Did you see his rallies? He never once spoke out about the racist idiots in the crowd. So yes, he has emboldened them.

I've never once praised Castro. Why am I being lumped into your "all the leftist groups?" I am not feigning outrage, but Trump has courted that racist ignorant portion of his base and for better or worse, he's now chained to them.

Not quite OC. There has always been the element in the liberal constituency that protests sometimes violently. I don't agree with or ignore those people but they are usually protesting some real or perceived social injustice. The difference is that the groups that have chosen to rally around Trump are simply looking to peddle hate. The KKK and its ilk had been essentially silenced since the 80s feel that they now have one of their own in the White House. Trump denounced them the other day, but gleefully goaded them on during the election process. He's created this monster and now he's going to have to deal with it.

Lol. Sometimes? You mean most of the time.

Reactions: 1 person
Did you see his rallies? He never once spoke out about the racist idiots in the crowd. So yes, he has emboldened them.

I've never once praised Castro. Why am I being lumped into your "all the leftist groups?" I am not feigning outrage, but Trump has courted that racist ignorant portion of his base and for better or worse, he's now chained to them.

Sort of how Obama hasn't denounced black violence and crime which emboldened them during his tenure to murder more cops and become the leading group to commit murder in the USA..

Reactions: 3 people
I thought the super predator lady who's staff called black and Romanian people losers, would've been great for minorities

Sort of how Obama hasn't denounced black violence and crime which emboldened them during his tenure to murder more cops and become the leading group to commit murder in the USA..

I've been very critical of Obama's handling of race issues. It was an area in which I expected much more.

Just remain willfully ignorant...

Ouch. That really hurts. Big meanie.

So, Trump said HE couldnt get a fair trial, HE attacked Kahn, HE didn't disavow an endorsement even though he did later.

This is your evidence that Chump is responsible? Youre grasping at straws like the "Obama caused BLM folks".

Nope, not even close to all the time.

Hence why I said most of the time.

giphy.gif

Allthough 99% of the time violence at protests is from liberals. That's math.

Reactions: 2 people
Not quite OC. There has always been the element in the liberal constituency that protests sometimes violently. I don't agree with or ignore those people but they are usually protesting some real or perceived social injustice. The difference is that the groups that have chosen to rally around Trump are simply looking to peddle hate. The KKK and its ilk had been essentially silenced since the 80s feel that they now have one of their own in the White House. Trump denounced them the other day, but gleefully goaded them on during the election process. He's created this monster and now he's going to have to deal with it.

You are far too intelligent to be typing this LG-esc crap. Do better CWV......

I've been very critical of Obama's handling of race issues. It was an area in which I expected much more.

I miss when all those racist democrats used to protest the wars. Then a black guy became president and war was cool again. I'm sure they'll be upset if the white continues those wars

The left has initiated that way more than anything trump has done

Reactions: 1 person
Just remain willfully ignorant...

Ignorant is eating the turd sandwich you've made in this thread.

You want to twist yourself into a pretzel tying Trump with support of racists? Fine. I likely won't agree with your overreach but most people see how disingenuous it is.

You give Obama a pass in saying he was not great at race relations. You even go so far as to ascribe purer motives of the leftist groups who pedaled their hate while supporting Obama - and some of them Hillary this go round.

I'll give you several examples.

The Black Panthers. They openly intimidated voters on behalf of Obama using threats of violence. It was on video. Obama's puppet in the DOJ dropped charges.

Black Lives Matter. Led by professional race activists. Partially funded by Democrat activist organizations. Violent. Obama had several in his White House. He was never once forced to disavow their actions. In fact, he fanned the flames wherever he could.

Professional agitators at Trump rallies. Funded by democrat progressive organizations whose leadership was routinely meeting with Obama in his White House. A whole lot of silence.

The game works like this: any radical group who speaks in support of Trump requires an immediate disavowal from the Trump camp. Otherwise, as you stated, he is encouraging it.

There is clearly a different standard when it comes to the Democrats - and especially Obama.

Reactions: 8 people
Reactions: 3 people
Just stop already. I'm no trump supporter, but just stop.

Obama had cop-killer, hate-speech groups to the WH. Dems began beating suspected Trump supporters at the polls. They've rioted since the elections.

You want to hang bad apples on Trump while turning a blind eye to your own. There are idiots out there on both sides. You don't have politicize it by trying to hang misdeeds on the reps.

Man somebody needs to post a Macho Man Randy Savage elbow off the top rope gif because OV just delivered the KO to the OP. Dang.

Just stop already. I'm no trump supporter, but just stop.

Obama had cop-killer, hate-speech groups to the WH. Dems began beating suspected Trump supporters at the polls. They've rioted since the elections.

You want to hang bad apples on Trump while turning a blind eye to your own. There are idiots out there on both sides. You don't have politicize it by trying to hang misdeeds on the reps.

Oh hoho! And just where were you in the past 8 years when there were a half dozen of these threads every week?

Nope, you do not get to play this angle. It's disingenuous and biased.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back