Lindsey Nelson Stadium,

Paying $1,000 a seat to have someone stand in front of you the whole game wouldn't seem to be a good investment.
Yep. If that’s the case, you’re going to have some pizzed off high price ticket holders.

Last edited:
The 4Topps do have the swivel/mesh seats, so they are more comfortable than a standard seat, but that's about it. I had dreams of an umbrella and my own snacks when I put a deposit down lol.

Look at post #318, above. You're correct, it shows the new student section wrapping around the pole some. From what I recall from earlier posts of the plans, the student section when LNS construction is done does have seats.

Ok, good deal. Was just making sure I hadn't dreamed that. I'm sure the guys in the pen will enjoy having them out there.

why is the porch an outrageous price?

I think its 20 tickets. Includes a grill, patio heater, bring your own food/drinks, etc. I can't swear to it but I think they set up shade when it finally warms up.

They're heading mostly corporate, but honestly, split 20 ways its not an insane price if the normals could get ahold of them. Maybe some of the businesses will head to the suites and other premium areas.

I just want to sit out there once.

Coincidentally I finally found time to check out things today.
I wish they would eliminate those large netting poles on the far side of each dugout. I looked at moving seats and one of the seats that was available perfectly aligned so that you couldn't see 1st or 2nd base. Guessing that's why it was available.

I wish they would eliminate those large netting poles on the far side of each dugout. I looked at moving seats and one of the seats that was available perfectly aligned so that you couldn't see 1st or 2nd base. Guessing that's why it was available.
Yep, those poles block your view.

Supposedly the new rule in the SEC is that there can be no hard surface anywhere touching the playing field. All concrete and brick walls will have to be padded. Have not found it yet in writing but was told that today by a reliable source. That will definitely change the looks of some fields.

Supposedly the new rule in the SEC is that there can be no hard surface anywhere touching the playing field. All concrete and brick walls will have to be padded. Have not found it yet in writing but was told that today by a reliable source. That will definitely change the looks of some fields.
Someone needs to make padding that looks like bricks, instead of the green ones.

Padding should be as nice to look at as possible, but the principle thing is that it be adequate to the job -- and that takes a lot when an athlete is running full speed. He had a DB injured last year hitting the padded brick behind the endzone. I think he missed one game. I hope that padding was enhanced. Anyway, safety first.

Reactions: cardvolfan

You and me both. I just moved near them. My best guess is my new spot will be fine looking at home, but will be blocked looking at short/2nd a little.

My guess and hope is once the new press box/suites are built they can get rid of those huge poles for a net system similar to most places.

Reactions: youcancallmeAl

VN Store

Back