Lebron

That's just the impression he gives me at times. He falls down like he has a broken bone or something, and the replay shows he was barely touched. And at times, I just feel like he hates contact.

I forgot what game it was, but he got punked with a dirty foul and he hops up and runs to the foul line, avoiding any potential altercation.

Maybe it's just me, but I just think he plays soft at times. I like Lebron. I'd just like to see him play a bit tougher. Then again, if he keeps winning, it's probably a moot point.

He goes to the basket as much as any player and gets hit all the time. He flops and exaggerates every player, but he is a machine. He has played more minutes than anyone except Wilt in his first thirteen years. He has never missed a playoff game.

lol.

I'm at a point in my sports-watching career where I want to see legends. I want to be able to watch some of the best players who have ever played the game. Lebron is one of those guys, but I still think there's more. He has the body and the skills to be even more dominant than he is, imo.

Don't you think LeBron is one of the 5-7 greatest players ever?

lol.

I'm at a point in my sports-watching career where I want to see legends. I want to be able to watch some of the best players who have ever played the game. Lebron is one of those guys, but I still think there's more. He has the body and the skills to be even more dominant than he is, imo.

That's me too for the last couple years. I used to only really cheer for "my team" now I cheer for a few teams and a lot of players. I see what you are saying, idk if it's soft but he has severe drama queen tendencies. He seems to be getting grumpier as he gets older as well.

He overreacts to fouls, yeah, but that's just a cosmetic thing. His game is not soft. He plays so strong for a small forward. I don't care how many times he gets hit in the face (he took a bad swipe to the nose today) he keeps attacking the basket. Lance Stephenson tried to body him up with a full court press and Lebron sent him reeling.

Lebron is not going to fight because that would be a terrible decision. Why go put on a fake tough guy act?

I would say he used to be mentally weak, but Lebron grew up after the Dallas series and the best thing he did for his career was say **** all the critics.

He goes to the basket as much as any player and gets hit all the time. He flops and exaggerates every player, but he is a machine. He has played more minutes than anyone except Wilt in his first thirteen years. He has never missed a playoff game.

Well, you could argue he "missed" a couple games in the Boston series before he left Cleveland. Lol

He overreacts to fouls, yeah, but that's just a cosmetic thing. His game is not soft. He plays so strong for a small forward. I don't care how many times he gets hit in the face (he took a bad swipe to the nose today) he keeps attacking the basket. Lance Stephenson tried to body him up with a full court press and Lebron sent him reeling.

Lebron is not going to fight because that would be a terrible decision. Why go put on a fake tough guy act?

I would say he used to be mentally weak, but Lebron grew up after the Dallas series and the best thing he did for his career was say **** all the critics.

You are out of your mind if you think he doesn't pay attention to critics.

You are out of your mind if you think he doesn't pay attention to critics.

I am super impressed with the fact he has been to maintain a pretty good image despite being hailed as the next MJ since he was 16.

Reactions: 1 person
Who is everybodys top 7? MJ, Magic, Bird, LBJ, Kareem, Wilt, and Duncan...today, i change my mind daily.

Absolutely. But he has the size and skill to be even better, imo.

See that is crazy to me. Also you are not the only that thinks this. Instead of appreciating him for a legend it is like "Eh I want more." It is almost unfair.

I am super impressed with the fact he has been to maintain a pretty good image despite being hailed as the next MJ since he was 16.

He really hasn't had an off court problem has he? With eyes everywhere these days, and his status that is super impressive. I couldn't imagine the drama MJ would have with the coverage today. It would be ugly. IMO

He really hasn't had an off court problem has he? With eyes everywhere these days, and his status that is super impressive. I couldn't imagine the drama MJ would have with the coverage today. It would be ugly. IMO

This. I will be completely honest. I do not believe MJ could have handled the scrutiny. I think he would have melted with his gambling problem and temper.

Most of the replays I watch, you'd think he got cold punched in the face and he was barely touched.

How about the video that went viral a couple weeks ago where he just laud on the ground after the replay showed he was barely touched?

How many times with the game on the line does he pass or settle for a jump shot instead of taking it to the basket? I honestly think he doesn't like contact.

VN Store

Back