Lebron to the Lakers. 4 years $154M

46% isnt amazing for a dominant big man, and Boogie gets his shots blocked more than anyone in the league (a stat that never belongs to a post player) because the dude cant jump for ****.

He is short Shaq with no agility.

Boogie is one of the best big men in the game. That cannot be debated. He is a 4 time all star and a game. Anthony Davis only shots 52% from the field. Boogie is a better 3pt shooter, rebounder and passer than Davis.

There is literally ZERO statistical argument you can make that justifies saying Boogie Cousins sucks. Even trying to is foolish.

Reactions: 2 people
Boogie is one of the best big men in the game. That cannot be debated. He is a 4 time all star and a game. Anthony Davis only shots 52% from the field. Boogie is a better 3pt shooter, rebounder and passer than Davis.

There is literally ZERO statistical argument you can make that justifies saying Boogie Cousins sucks. Even trying to is foolish.

so 46 is better than 52?

That's why I said arguably and easily top 3. Anthony Davis.

He can shoot from any distance, post, mid and 3, great rebounder, good passer. You're acting like he's some scrub. I think he will be able to hold his own on D.

As of now the rockets starting center is Capela and the warriors is Zaza Pechulia. He's twice the player of those guys.

Easily top 3?
Gobert, Capela, Towns, AD, and Embiid are all better.

Reactions: 1 person
so 46 is better than 52?

Nope. The point is there isnt a huge disparity between 52 and 46%.

Now, nobody knows how healthy Boogie will be. But when he is healthy, he is easily one of the best big men in the NBA. As I said, to argue Boogie Cousins sucks is laughable.

Nope. The point is there isnt a huge disparity between 52 and 46%.

Now, nobody knows how healthy Boogie will be. But when he is healthy, he is easily one of the best big men in the NBA. As I said, to argue Boogie Cousins sucks is laughable.

6 percentage points is significant.

Boogie was good. He's also dumb as **** and ****s team chemistry. His injury might make him a shell. Dwight was better than him, and Dwight fell off a cliff.

Boogie was good. He's also dumb as **** and ****s team chemistry. His injury might make him a shell. Dwight was better than him, and Dwight fell off a cliff.

Significant? Arguable. He may be dumb and screws with team chemistry but Terrell Owens was the same way in the NFL. Didnt change the skill and talent level.

I will state this one last time. Boogie Cousins doesnt suck and stats reinforce that.

Significant? Arguable. He may be dumb and screws with team chemistry but Terrell Owens was the same way in the NFL. Didnt change the skill and talent level.

I will state this one last time. Boogie Cousins doesnt suck and stats reinforce that.

Boogie isn't comparable to TO.

You said Boogie sucks. So lets see, he is a 4 time NBA all star, is a 6'11 big man who averages 21, 11 and 3. On 46% FG and 74% FT. Oh and he shoots 34% from the field. Last year he averaged 25, 13 and 5. But yeah he sucks.

Your weak ass argument has been defeated sy actual statistics. So carry on huff.

None of this explains why his teams don't need him.

6% is a big difference. The differnce between the best and worst team in the NBA is 6.8%

Well I mean when you have a team with CP3 and Harden I could see taking Capela over Cousins for fit. But to argue Cousins isn’t a top 3 center when healthy (AD is a natural 4) is bogus. Also he may not pass the eye test on D at times and plays “lazy” but in his 7 seasons on garbage Kings teams Cousins posted a 1.8 DBPM and it’s not like anyone else on those teams was contributing to that.

AD would be a natural 4 in the 90's but the new NBA is different and it's part of why boogie is overrated.

Except Anthony Davis is better than Cousins.

HeÂ’s also not a sh*tty teammate who takes a huge pay cut to ring chase.

Cousins is a great player but has the mentality of a 13 year old kid.

6% is significant. Boogie has an elite skill set but he should have been born 20 years earlier.
He also has a violent temper and doesnÂ’t always play well with others. It should raise eyebrows that the Pelicans made no attempt to keep up

Last edited:
6% is significant. Boogie doesnÂ’t suck, he has an elite skill set but he should have been born 20 years earlier.
He also has a violent temper and doesnÂ’t always play well with others. It should raise eyebrows that the Pelicans made no attempt to keep up

He's above average. I was being hyperbolic, but I guess BOT didn't get that. He's not top 3, tho. Not even close.

I member back when Boogie got expelled from school for punching a coach on the school bus.

Classic backpedal once actual evidence proves your statement idiotic. Not even top 3? Lol. Whatever man.

Yes, I backpedaled on my hyperbole. You really got me there. I actually have the stones to address your critique of my stated position. Do you just want me to dig my heels in like you are? Does my being reasonable upset you?

You will not answer my question about how it's possible that his teams don't miss him. Almost nobody here agrees with you that he is top 3, so I guess none of us knows hoops?

Boogie is great. Stats don't lie.

He's been a part of 1 season with a winning record. From Nov-Jan last season. NO was 27-21 with him, 21-13 without him. Big drop off after he got hurt.

Boogie is great. Stats don't lie.

He's been a part of 1 season with a winning record. From Nov-Jan last season. NO was 27-21 with him, 21-13 without him. Big drop off after he got hurt.

And they won 5 playoff games as a 6 seed without him.

And they won 5 playoff games as a 6 seed without him.

...and Cousins was on a stacked college team in 2010 (John Wall, Patrick Patterson, Eric Bledsoe, DeAndre Liggins, Daniel Orton) that didn't even make the Final Four. I think that's why he made the Golden State move. He knows that his perception is that he doesn't win ... but I'm not sure he can change that from such a reduced role. I doubt he gets more than 5 shots a game with Golden State.

Having said that, I wish he had gone to the Lakers for the mid-level exception.

Dwight Howard? lmao. He was never better than Cousins even at his peak. People saying Cousins is bad should not post anything basketball related ever.

VN Store

Back