Lebron to the Lakers. 4 years $154M

Dwight Howard? lmao. He was never better than Cousins even at his peak. People saying Cousins is bad should not post anything basketball related ever.

Dwight actually played defense occasionally.

Dwight Howard was the best player on an NBA Finals team. Could somebody list Cousins playoff accomplishments?

Reactions: 2 people
I know Dwight is a joke now, but this was a guy who was the best rebounder/defender in basketball for five years and super efficient offensive player. The guy was one of the 3-5 best players in basketball for a few years.

Reactions: 1 person
Yall have to be really joking or just hate his personality. No way anyone that watche basketball thinks these players are better than Cousins really. The only one even close is Embiid on those lists. LMAO

Boogie can't jump, won't defend, and he's a turnover machine. He could be a much better player, but his "personality" is holding him back.

Dwight Howard? lmao. He was never better than Cousins even at his peak. People saying Cousins is bad should not post anything basketball related ever.

Howard led a bad team to the finals. Cousins has just led bad teams.

Lakers fans tend to have Kobe derangement syndrome (it's real) and they have an irrational bias against him. He played for you hurt and led the league in a hustle stat and y'all questioned his effort/heart. It's flabbergasting. No idea why you guys still dislike him. He did nothing to wrong you.

Dwight actually played defense occasionally.

That was all. And he was an overrated defender. Got blocks but never moves his feet and got in stupid foul trouble all the time.

Not even one post move. No feel for the game. All dunks and blocks. No team defense. No offense.

Dwight Howard was the best player on an NBA Finals team. Could somebody list Cousins playoff accomplishments?

He had a better gm. A better team around him than Cousins has ever had, in the weak East. So this year Cousins will have a better team around him and win a championship surpassing anything Howard has ever done.

Skill wise and stat wise he surpassed him long ago.

That was all. And he was an overrated defender. Got blocks but never moves his feet and got in stupid foul trouble all the time.

Not even one post move. No feel for the game. All dunks and blocks. No team defense. No offense.

He had a better gm. A better team around him than Cousins has ever had, in the weak East. So this year Cousins will have a better team around him and win a championship surpassing anything Howard has ever done.

I’m not talking now, I’m talking in his prime Dwight

He led a team with Jameer Nelson, Courtney Lee, Rashard Lewis, and Hedo to a Finals with Stan Van Gundy as coach. That’s a hell of a accomplishment

Boogie can't jump, won't defend, and he's a turnover machine. He could be a much better player, but his "personality" is holding him back.

Dwight can only jump. Never could score on anything except putbacks and dunks. Low basketball iq. His personality is even worse and his clownish ways kept him from ever developing a real game.

Howard led a bad team to the finals. Cousins has just led bad teams.

Lakers fans tend to have Kobe derangement syndrome (it's real) and they have an irrational bias against him. He played for you hurt and led the league in a hustle stat and y'all questioned his effort/heart. It's flabbergasting. No idea why you guys still dislike him. He did nothing to wrong you.

In a bad conference. Had a ton of shooters that got hot.

Cousins is a better player individually.

He is a clown. Everyone hates him. One of the most overrated players of all time.

I am pretty sure Dwight is the only guy since Shaq to score 20+ ppg all in the paint (and FT line). Zone D in 2004 killed traditional big value and Dwight still put up big numbers efficiently. I don't think people fully appreciate that.

4 years 20/10 never above 1.5 ast in 13 years

7 years 20/10 3 ast or more each year in 9 years
:rolleyes:

Dwight can only jump. Never could score on anything except putbacks and dunks. Low basketball iq. His personality is even worse and his clownish ways kept him from ever developing a real game.

In a bad conference. Had a ton of shooters that got hot.

Cousins is a better player individually.

He is a clown. Everyone hates him. One of the most overrated players of all time.

I’m sorry, but you’re wrong. I’m all about skill but Dwight was an elite defender and rebounder and super efficient big that could put up 20-22 PPG despite his limitations. Idk anyone other than you that would say Boogie is better than in his prime Dwight Howard

I’m not talking now, I’m talking in his prime Dwight

I'm talking prime.

In his prime he could only average 22.9 once and never over 20.7 any other year. Despite all the overwhelming natural talents. He had no offensive game though. No post moves. No jumper. Average passer. No game period. Just big and strong.

Always reached in. Got dumb fouls. No iq.

5ad9834b63f54.image.jpg

I'm talking prime.

In his prime he could only average 22.9 once and never over 20.7 any other year. Despite all the overwhelming natural talents. He had no offensive game though. No post moves. No jumper. Average passer. No game period. Just big and strong.

Whenever Boogie isnt reaching in and picking up dumb fouls, its because hes still on the other end of the court *****ing about getting his shot blocked and not getting free throws for it.

I'm talking prime.

What was the Magic defensive rating? What about block and steal percentage? Was was the TS%? I’m sorry but production is what matters most and Boogie is nowhere near the player a prime Dwight was. Boogie might average 25 per game but give 22 on 60% than 25 on 46% all day every day

Yall have to be really joking or just hate his personality. No way anyone that watche basketball thinks these players are better than Cousins really. The only one even close is Embiid on those lists. LMAO

KAT, Jokic, Embiid, AD, and Gobert are all better.

KAT is pretty similar to Cousins but is way more efficient.
Jokic is a walking triple double
Gobert is better because his defense is way more valuable to a team

I’m sorry, but you’re wrong. I’m all about skill but Dwight was an elite defender and rebounder and super efficient big that could put up 20-22 PPG despite his limitations. Idk anyone other than you that would say Boogie is better than in his prime Dwight Howard

Cousins is an elite rebounder. The only facet of his game Howard has ever been better at is blocking shots.

Rebounding about even.
Cousins more steals.

Passing? Cousins.
Post moves?
Shooting?
You get the point.

What was the Magic defensive rating? What about block and steal percentage? Was was the TS%? I’m sorry but production is what matters most and Boogie is nowhere near the player a prime Dwight was. Boogie might average 25 per game but give 22 on 60% than 25 on 46% all day every day

I'd rather take the 25/12/4 with a block and a steal and a half.

KAT, Jokic, Embiid, AD, and Gobert are all better.

KAT is pretty similar to Cousins but is way more efficient.
Jokic is a walking triple double
Gobert is better because his defense is way more valuable to a team

KAT has even less defense. Butler is ready to leave due to his lackadaisical attitude.

Jokic. LMAO. Just never comment again for this one. In what world is a player who average less points and less rebounds by a large margin with half a assit more a better all around player? Also a way, way, way worse defender. GTFOH. :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

Gobert is a better defender. One of the best. Not a better player. No one has ever said Gobert is better than Cousins. Ever. :thud:

Embiid needs to not take a game off everytime he gets a hangnail.

Don't you mean 20/14?

Blocks, tutnovers, and shooting stats are suspiciously absent here...

What about 25/10/4/1/1?

D Howard has zero 25/10 years. I have never seen a "dominate" big man that has never had a 25/10 year.

Last edited:
Cousins is an elite rebounder. The only facet of his game Howard has ever been better at is blocking shots.

Rebounding about even.
Cousins more steals.

Passing? Cousins.
Post moves?
Shooting?
You get the point.

Rebounding even??
Boogies best season compared to Dwight's career averages, sure.

Shooting? Boogie sure does miss a lot of shots. Maybe he should stick to post moves and score 20 a game.

He averaged 5 assists last season because he was throwing outlet passes to Anthony Davis. It looks great, but he also averaged FIVE TURNOVERS.

13 > 11. That's not "about even". Jesus

Rebounding even??
Boogies best season compared to Dwight's career averages, sure.

Shooting? Boogie sure does miss a lot of shots. Maybe he should stick to post moves and score 20 a game.

He averaged 5 assists last season because he was throwing outlet passes to Anthony Davis. It looks great, but he also averaged FIVE TURNOVERS.

I said about even. Howard is a slightly better rebounder.

Howard averages .5 less turnovers for his career despite handling the ball less and only passing from the post.

He has averaged a good number of assist each year. He is an elite, all time great passing big man.

I'd rather take the 25/12/4 with a block and a steal and a half.

KAT has even less defense. Butler is ready to leave due to his lackadaisical attitude.

Jokic. LMAO. Just never comment again for this one. In what world is a player who average less points and less rebounds by a large margin with half a assit more a better all around player? Also a way, way, way worse defender. GTFOH. :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

Gobert is a better defender. One of the best. Not a better player. No one has ever said Gobert is better than Cousins. Ever. :thud:

Embiid needs to not take a game off everytime he gets a hangnail.

What about 25/10/4/1/1?

D Howard has zero 25/10 years. I have never seen a "dominate" big man that has never had a 25/10 year.

Your basketball opinions are cringe

VN Store

Back