Leaked Info on purpose now?

Info is getting leaked because Currie is finally asking coaches.

Sadly, most of the good coaches are locked down now.

He went all in on Schiano and failed.

How is he still AD again?

He is making $900K a years to make us the laughing stock of the sports world!! :banghead2::banghead2:

Hope he gets Tarmaced at some point!! :rock:

Just an observation here but the last 3 hires have been bad. But why? The last couple hires for sure Tennessee ended up with the 4th choice guy. If it's such a great job why is it painfully obvious nobody wants it. Chip kelly didn't want it,Jon Gruden nope,Dan mullen negative. Butch Jones was never a first choice.....Derek Dooley was never a first choice. Why is it nobody wants the job? If it's such a great destination why can't it be filled with relative ease.

Just an observation here but the last 3 hires have been bad. But why? The last couple hires for sure Tennessee ended up with the 4th choice guy. If it's such a great job why is it painfully obvious nobody wants it. Chip kelly didn't want it,Jon Gruden nope,Dan mullen negative. Butch Jones was never a first choice.....Derek Dooley was never a first choice. Why is it nobody wants the job? If it's such a great destination why can't it be filled with relative ease.

Mullen might have taken the job if Florida hadn't snatched him up.

Beyond that, do you know anything about our leadership, or did you just stop by to troll us today?

Reactions: 1 person

Everyone knows that it’s not a great job because the Haslams run it. Look at how well the Browns are doing lol

Brohm. Please. Brohm. He and his brother are sharp young offensive minds. Get a solid DC with them and you’ve got a fighting chance. He’s Petrino sans the motorcycle.

Currie reminds me of Bobby Boucher's coach Mr. Coach Kline.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ghnz-tyS9E[/youtube]

Brohm. Please. Brohm. He and his brother are sharp young offensive minds. Get a solid DC with them and you’ve got a fighting chance. He’s Petrino sans the motorcycle.

Thank you.

I'd be shocked if we get him though.

Mullen might have taken the job if Florida hadn't snatched him up.

Beyond that, do you know anything about our leadership, or did you just stop by to troll us today?

No I do not. I'm really asking a legitimate question.... not trying be an asshat. I am a fan of another school this is true but not trolling. I just read all these post about it being such a good job on your forum but from an outsiders view it's always a struggle to fill it. Again I'm NOT trying to troll or stir the pot just trying to understand. Tennessee has a rich history and the sec is better when you are better. So as much as it pains me to see Tennessee get a great coach I'm really hoping you can because I look forward to competition. Just don't understand why the trouble.

No I do not. I'm really asking a legitimate question.... not trying be an asshat. I am a fan of another school this is true but not trolling. I just read all these post about it being such a good job on your forum but from an outsiders view it's always a struggle to fill it. Again I'm NOT trying to troll or stir the pot just trying to understand. Tennessee has a rich history and the sec is better when you are better. So as much as it pains me to see Tennessee get a great coach I'm really hoping you can because I look forward to competition. Just don't understand why the trouble.

We are at the mercy of a bunch of dumbarses!

Reactions: 3 people

Lack of leadership in UTAD.

Doug Dickey would have handled the past 10 years with class.

Reactions: 4 people
It's standard practice within real ADs to leak names to the press to gauge fan reaction. Had buffoon Currie done this correctly he would have seen that we didn't want him here.

They did some of that starting on Friday. The reaction in the guy's thread on here was toxic. All of the negative points on Shiano were well covered by the posters in that thread. Either no one paid attention or they ignored the outcry.

Actually if you look at the hires and do a little research it’s because the powers that be wanted a specific hire after Fulmer and it rolled down hill from there

Actually if you look at the hires and do a little research it’s because the powers that be wanted a specific hire after Fulmer and it rolled down hill from there

Specifically it's because of the shift in power / influence/ decision making after Doug Dickey retired as UTAD.

Well I have never just sat down and done research....I don't care that much. But I do know it's been a struggle and the job has been turned down more often than accepted. I always thought Fulmer deserved another year or 2 but that's just an outsiders view with no knowledge to the inside.

Well I have never just sat down and done research....I don't care that much. But I do know it's been a struggle and the job has been turned down more often than accepted. I always thought Fulmer deserved another year or 2 but that's just an outsiders view with no knowledge to the inside.

IMO if Doug Dickey was still AD in 2008 there is very little chance Fulmer would have been fired.

Staff changes maybe, but not fired. Certainly not the way Hamilton and Currie handled it.

VN Store

Back