Leaked Info on purpose now?

Dougie_D

I'm wondering if TN is gonna leak info purposely to see how fans will react now.

They are on extremely thin ice.

Reactions: 7 people
Info is getting leaked because Currie is finally asking coaches.

Sadly, most of the good coaches are locked down now.

He went all in on Schiano and failed.

How is he still AD again?

Reactions: 24 people
I wondered that. Seems every rejection is breaking news on espn app. Witten rejected (not sure why his name was even brought up) now cutclife. I don't know if espn is just trying to make us look like an even bigger joke now or what.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person
If he strikes out on another coach he should be let go. No questions asked. Actually, he should have already received the boot

Reactions: 5 people
If it's Jeff Brohm they might want to run it up the flagpole. I don't think Tee Martin, Lane Kiffin or Les Miles would evoke a negative reaction. I honestly don't think anyone would create the Mt. ST. Helen's eruption we saw yesterday. That was unprecedented.

Reactions: 2 people
Think about it would you want to work for the dumbest guy running a major college program? Who signs up for that????

Doesn’t matter who Currie tries to bring in, if it’s his idea, he will get no support!

If it's Jeff Brohm they might want to run it up the flagpole. I don't think Tee Martin, Lane Kiffin or Les Miles would evoke a negative reaction. I honestly don't think anyone would create the Mt. ST. Helen's eruption we saw yesterday. That was unprecedented.

I think they'd be afraid to try Kiffin at this point. They can't risk a reaction like he might generate. I don't think he's the worst idea, but they can't risk the PR side of it.

Out of the names I have heard so far, Brohm is my top choice. I'll also take Kiffin back.
I would also take Tee or Miles.

It's standard practice within real ADs to leak names to the press to gauge fan reaction. Had buffoon Currie done this correctly he would have seen that we didn't want him here.

It's standard practice within real ADs to leak names to the press to gauge fan reaction. Had buffoon Currie done this correctly he would have seen that we didn't want him here.

Exactly.
That's a much better strategy than using the stupid Grumors as a smokescreen.

VN Store

Back