Layla Speaks Out

this thread speaks volumes about the state of VN.

+1

I love Tennesse. I love living here.

I graduated from our great University.

I guess we really shouldn't get mad when people make fun of us.

They may be right !

Astounding :no:

You can fool some of the people all of the time...and that's good enough.

I heard she went to San Francisco last weekend, but when she got to the exit the sign said, "San Francisco left," so she went back to LA.

What is incredibly funny is that after it has been pointed out several times there continues to be people taking it literally. This thread made my night considerably better. Hilarious.

I saw this on another board, thought you guys would enjoy it.

Ending her media silence, Layla Kiffin spoke to KRNC in Los Angeles today about their decision to leave the University of Tennessee for Southern Cal. She said, "People there are just liars!" "They smile in your face and tell you how glad they are that you're there, then turn right around and plaster nasty signs all over town." "Point blank, Knoxville didn't like Lane from day one", she said. When asked to give details, she went on to say that, "Everywhere we went shopping or out to eat, there were small street signs or a painted place in the parking lots that said FIRE LANE." "We got tired of them being so mean to us and that's the reason we left."
There's your sign.

Do any of them know how to tell the truth? Oops... got it.

Last edited:
Ms Kiffin recently held a press conference in California stating that she was never happy in Knoxville claiming that no one liked Lane and wanted him fired from the first day here. She stated that every day after shopping, she would tell him about the hatred all over town toward Lane.

She said that everywhere she went, there were signs painted on the pavement that said "FIRE LANE".

Already a thread for that a day or two ago....thanks for playing. Now tell him what lovely parting gifts he's won, Bob!

Attachments

• Grater FAIL.jpg
    Grater FAIL.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 2

VN Store

Back