Layla Speaks Out

Sorry, I never found this joke funny and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen it. And it is sort of embarrassing if you don’t “get it”. It’s really not that difficult IMO.

Everyone has their moments...I just had mine. I can also argue that I am incredibly hungover in las vegas right now
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Too many traveling in the Slow Lane.........maybe they need to get into the Full Service Lane

I saw this on another board, thought you guys would enjoy it.

Ending her media silence, Layla Kiffin spoke to KRNC in Los Angeles today about their decision to leave the University of Tennessee for Southern Cal. She said, "People there are just liars!" "They smile in your face and tell you how glad they are that you're there, then turn right around and plaster nasty signs all over town." "Point blank, Knoxville didn't like Lane from day one", she said. When asked to give details, she went on to say that, "Everywhere we went shopping or out to eat, there were small street signs or a painted place in the parking lots that said FIRE LANE." "We got tired of them being so mean to us and that's the reason we left."

There's your sign.

lmfao...i was eating chili and almost spewed it..lol:)

Fire..... Lane....Fire..Lane.....Fire Lane... Get it? Sheesh.... Explaining jokes is like dissecting a frog.... It CAN be done bu the frog tends to die in the process......

Leave my Family out of this. If you harm one frog hair!

As a firefighter, i picked up on that before i finished reading.

Oddly enough, all those Fire Lane signs have now been changed to Lane Quit.
Quite confusing to local drivers.

:confused: I never saw one sign anywhere that said fire Lane. except for the no parking fire lane in front of walmart and grocery stores. I wasnt offended by any fire marshall signs.

she just brought a new meaning to "dumb blonde."

i can just hear her calling someone a meanie...

VN Store

Back