Layla Kiffin SI swimsuit edition

I swear its like a dog and pony show in here sometimes or three ring circus. I'm waiting for the National Enquirer stories to start up. Saban actually an evil alien from planet X, uses mind powers to propel Cody to new heights Saturday in Alabama's win over UT.

I swear its like a dog and pony show in here sometimes or three ring circus. I'm waiting for the National Enquirer stories to start up. Saban actually an evil alien from planet X, uses mind powers to propel Cody to new heights Saturday in Alabama's win over UT.

:lolabove:

Guys it's not true a friend of mine who is a huge UT fan and does not make things up said that Mike Hamilton addressed this rumor that it was false cuz it was spreading so fast. i'll take his word any day, but to add i Really Really Really wish it was true my friends.

I can't believe that people are spreading untrue stories on the internet. How did we let this happen ! Where are the Mods !?!

Last edited:
Why don't they just do a Layla calendar..... Every kid in East Tennessee would get to go to UT. It would be bigger than the lottery contributions..

hope it doesnt bother lane but his wife is hotter than any three women ive seen at flordia and bama and at home im 40 and she makes me tingle like a 16 year old again

Hey guys it was just a rumor.... Phillip and Vicky are both gonna be in SI swin suit is the way I heard it....they needed the money

Wow, wonder if it'd be weird to go to Lane and ask him to get his wife to autograph it? Looks like we will have a win in the postseason after all.

Also, next up.... wives of the SEC in Playboy.

Wow.......Spurrier's wife in a two piece....scandalous!!

please let this be true. If SI hears of this they would be wise to ask her to shoot cause this will sell like hotcakes.

I'm tired of everyone bumping this and being disappointed when I find out there are no new developments. So, I'm going to do the same, in hopes everyone else will be disappointed, too.

:eek:lol:
:eek:hmy:Wow is 99% of VolNation really male? Boy am I in the minority!! But as a minority I still want to say that I really don't think this is going to happen. Sorry..:cray:

We need some way to tell the difference between the guys and gals on here! There are some things I wouldn't say to a lady...

VN Store

Back