Layla Kiffin SI swimsuit edition

Actually I heard it was Vicki Fulmer....not Layla Kiffin. So, for what its worth...

Over/Under on posts in this thread (including the merges) after the pictures are released?

I'll set it at 6000.

Layla Kiffin Denies SI Swimsuit Rumor -- NCAA Football FanHouse

Now, having delivered her third child, rumors swirled Friday morning that Layla would be posing for Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue. As first reported by the Sports Animal radio station in Knoxville, the rumor swept the Internets and sent pulses racing and subscription rates surging in the Tennessee Valley. Alas, it was not to be. "Absolutely not true," said Tiffany Carpenter, director UT public relations.

Take it for whatever it's worth. GBO

I'm glad.

So it might not have been true, but I bet SI contacts her about it now...and she says YES.

i know this will never happen, but if she does it i'm crossing my fingers for a body paint #14 vols jersey.:naughty:

Wow, wonder if it'd be weird to go to Lane and ask him to get his wife to autograph it? Looks like we will have a win in the postseason after all

Also, next up.... wives of the SEC in Playboy.
I heard rich brooks wife will be the centerfold

This is a quote from that article: " . . . the rumor swept the Internets . . ."

Internets? Really? That's what my great grandmother calls it.

They could have gone worse and called it:

"The Google Screens". Seriously, I've heard that from an elderly relative because her homepage is set to google.

You guys are crazy if you don't think this happens... Kiffin is a PR genius and is always recruiting. This is just another tool to create buzz and get in front of his target audience - 18 year old boys.

And it never hurts having the Big Orange represented in on of the most popular issues in the world.

Just saying...

I know this is just a rumor... But if it were to happen then... Kiffin = PIMP.:pimp_2:

Here is a preview, but in the Magazine I sure hope she is wearing a UT swimsuit... if you are any good with photoshop have at it:

layla1.jpg

It could happen and still be tasteful. Everyone needs to get used to the fact that Kiffin is going to do what makes UT visible/attractive with recruits and not what the mainline traditional UT fan wants. Look at the hype and energy around the Miami Dolphins right now with their coach and his moves to have celebrities on and around the sidelines as well as schemes to bring the young crowd into interest in Miami football. A young UT coach with a good looking wife featured in SI swimsuit, shout outs in mainstream hip hop songs, poking at the old regime coaches. Says ballin to me if I'm 18.

I really doubt lane initiated this. His input was more of a , "whatever you want honey" type thing. That being said, I hope it is a ORANGE bathing suit!

Fyi heather Harrington 'confirmed' this story, josh and will just reported it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back