Latest on AJ Johnson

Having dinner with Bill Parcells? Oh he's getting drafted if that is true. If Parcells vouches for him he will be with an NFL team this coming year and you can bet money on that.

Reactions: 1 person
I haven't been personally involved in many situations with them but there have been other players with similar situations to aj's get resolved much quicker... Often times allowing the players to rejoin their teams. Of course the most obvious example is winston

I agree on "should" be resolved but that doesn't mean will be.
Unfortunately for anyone, If you are not incarcerated, they can draw it out for quite a while.

I have no opinion on his guilt or innocence and I also understand why CBJ removed himfrom the team.

Me personally, I would have left him on the team at least until charges were filed. That would have caused major blowback but I care more about our intended sense of justice than I do about public opinion.

So...after your friend "met the girl a couple times", she decided to divulge the details of her alleged rape?

Sounds legit.

More like the person they mutually know each other through, because you know, that's how you meet people. Like I said, information is considered completely bogus on this site unless you get it from Butch Jones, so I expect anyone who reads it to simply be looking for a way to be false. So whatever.

I established that I don't know if it's true or false, only that it's a valid possibility that hadn't yet been discussed.

Has AJ officially been charged with anything at this point?

Jeez...I miss the days where a person was innocent until PROVEN guilty.

nope.. still not charged

still only listed as a "suspect" in the case

IMHO, its because he is innocent.. but then of course the usual people around here who think they are smarter then everyone else on the planet will have some over righteous thing to say about it.

But simple fact of the matter is.. if there was ANY evidence against AJ, even in the slightest sense of the word he would have been arrested and charged.

Reactions: 2 people
nope.. still not charged

still only listed as a "suspect" in the case

IMHO, its because he is innocent.. but then of course the usual people around here who think they are smarter then everyone else on the planet will have some over righteous thing to say about it.

But simple fact of the matter is.. if there was ANY evidence against AJ, even in the slightest sense of the word he would have been arrested and charged.

Unless, of course, the girl is scared. Cause rapists don't threaten people not tell, etc. You have no guarantee he (or someone else) got to her. Winston wasn't arrested, but it's fairly well known that he did it and FSU "took care of it".

That's not to say I think he did it or not, but rather the legal system needs to take the time to make sure these serious charges are handled thoroughly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back