Lady Vols Recruiting Info

I think Dodson and Evans chooses us. Then that causes a domino affect on the others.

I can understand Maya waiting on ND & Stanford to make her choice! But what is Dana waiting for?

Purdue???? Louisville (has one scholarship available) and C. Carter ahead of her ?? Or Onyenwere listing Louisville also! Is Louisville waiting on others before telling Dana she can sign? Is she waiting on Hayes to commit to us or not before she decides? I do not understand the uncertainty!

Come on and be a LADY VOL👍

Reactions: 1 person
I can understand Maya waiting on ND & Stanford to make her choice! But what is Dana waiting for?

Purdue???? Louisville (has one scholarship available) and C. Carter ahead of her ?? Or Onyenwere listing Louisville also! Is Louisville waiting on others before telling Dana she can sign? Is she waiting on Hayes to commit to us or not before she decides? I do not understand the uncertainty!

Come on and be a LADY VOL👍

Did we give up on Rellah Boothe? She had Maryland, Auburn, and UT as interest and everyone said she was going to Maryland!!! Now she lists Florida, LSU, Ohio, and Texas?????

Just saw pics on Twitter with Matt Insell making a home visit alongside his staff as they visit the Hayes family. I wonder if her parents (if they know) asked Alex Simmons (formally known as Fuller) what life is like being a Tennessee girl playing for the Lady Vols?

Just saw pics on Twitter with Matt Insell making a home visit alongside his staff as they visit the Hayes family. I wonder if her parents (if they know) asked Alex Simmons (formally known as Fuller) what life is like being a Tennessee girl playing for the Lady Vols?

Matt Insell has definitely stepped up his recruiting at Ole Miss. I see them all the time wiggling their way in on recruits you would never expect to look twice at Ole Miss. He's dangerous.

She and McKinney both play for the Flight, which is also coached by an Insell.

Families love continuity. They know what they are getting.

At Ole Miss, you get an empty arena, the ability to go on Spring Break due to no postseason tournaments, and living in the wonderful state of Mississippi. Those are hard things to turn down.

Reactions: 2 people

At Ole Miss, you get an empty arena, the ability to go on Spring Break due to no postseason tournaments, and living in the wonderful state of Mississippi. Those are hard things to turn down.

So in a sense we are wasting our time on both if they are currently being coached by an Insell interesting and who really wants to play in an empty arena? lol

Is Ole Miss a serious threat really? I know it's been a while since we have been to a Final Four, but when was the last time Ole Miss even been to the NCAA Tournament?

Dana Evans though> the girl got serious game. I'd gladly take her over Hayes.

I hope she makes her decision by the end of the weekend. I wonder though what is the plan at guard should we lose out on both Hayes and Evans? Do we then try to reach back out to Ursin or is that ship sailed. Maybe Raider can answer that.

Ole Miss is definitely in play for Hayes and McKinney. Honestly, I'd say it's between us and them for both.

The Flight connection is HUGE.

I bet both decide after this weekend.

Ole Miss is definitely in play for Hayes and McKinney. Honestly, I'd say it's between us and them for both.

The Flight connection is HUGE.

I bet both decide after this weekend.

Cool, is McKinney's based on certain conditions or is it a lock for her if she picks us. Meaning like do we have other players at her position that we want first and will take her if the others decide to go elsewhere

I'm just glad Hayes decided to take all her visits. She could have committed to Ole Miss two months ago hopefully she is looking for a reason not to. I can't see McKinney going anywhere but Tennessee why would she leave Knoxville her family could see every game.
You have to think our luck can't be bad enough that we can't pull 4 or 5 players from the 12 or so still uncommitted.
I really thought Evans would have committed by now considering our guard situation next season. I guess she wants to think some more about either us or Louisville as I believe she will play for one or the other.
Dodson likes Stanford but were close to home we'll see where that leads her.
I am hoping we get on the board with a recruit or two by October 1st another big weekend of visits coming up need to beat Florida and let the visitors see the place go wild.

Whoa! Let 'em up for air, raider! :)

Westbrook is at ND this weekend with Walker. We will know Evans, and KK decision by next week (both have stated will decide by last week of Sept). Walker announcement WILL come any minute after her ND visit (also stated last week of September will announce). Where she goes will be key.
Again, Westbrook, Maya Dodson (no official visit set for ND as I am aware of) and Danielle Patterson (already visited ND) are all interested in ND/TENN

VN Store

Back