Lady Vols are a driect reflection of.....

I didn't see him calling you stupid as you do to people regularly when they don't agree with you...but okay.

Laughing at your comment about my "sensitivity."

I get it.....if I just agree with him, I won't be attacked or have the credibility of my posts challenged? What a deal but I believe I'll just pass on that. I would rather speak my mind. That's what everyone keeps saying a forum is all about....unless of course you have to be negative to be accepted here. In that case, I guess I will continue to get attacked.....and loving it!

Reactions: 3 people
I get it.....if I just agree with him, I won't be attacked or have the credibility of my posts challenged? What a deal but I believe I'll just pass on that. I would rather speak my mind. That's what everyone keeps saying a forum is all about....unless of course you have to be negative to be accepted here. In that case, I guess I will continue to get attacked.....and loving it!

Yes, anyone who disagrees with the haters gets attacked and ridiculed. Most everyone agrees if there were to ever be a change in personnel it would not be this year. One would think in light of that, "fans" would just try to be as positive as possible and offer encouragement...but no we can't do that. I'm sure it's really helpful and uplifting for the players and their families to read all this negativity. (sarcasm) I am just amazed at the time and effort some put into spewing their opinion - going on and on and on saying the same thing over and over and over on thread after thread after thread.

Yes, anyone who disagrees with the haters gets attacked and ridiculed. Most everyone agrees if there were to ever be a change in personnel it would not be this year. One would think in light of that, "fans" would just try to be as positive as possible and offer encouragement...but no we can't do that. I'm sure it's really helpful and uplifting for the players and their families to read all this negativity. (sarcasm) I am just amazed at the time and effort some put into spewing their opinion - going on and on and on saying the same thing over and over and over on thread after thread after thread.

Sad but true. When there is no accountability for what people say, this is what you get. If you believe what the negavols would have you believe, no players or players families read these forums so no harm done. I don't believe that to be the case at all. In fact, forums have the potential to be or already are the next recruiting battlefield and I expect some schools are taking full advantage of it by putting trolls on sites to spread this discontent. Without accountability, this is the type of stuff that happens.

Reactions: 2 people
Sad but true. When there is no accountability for what people say, this is what you get. If you believe what the negavols would have you believe, no players or players families read these forums so no harm done. I don't believe that to be the case at all. In fact, forums have the potential to be or already are the next recruiting battlefield and I expect some schools are taking full advantage of it by putting trolls on sites to spread this discontent. Without accountability, this is the type of stuff that happens.

This place is depressing sometimes especially after a loss. I love Lady Vols and will continue to support them. Everyone says the players and families don't read this but just the other day Kortney's Mom posted on here.

You know what's worse than an angry fanbase? An apathetic one.

You are correct people should be held accountable for what they post and that includes you first and foremost because you attack all those who have a different opin ion.

Reactions: 1 person
This place is depressing sometimes especially after a loss. I love Lady Vols and will continue to support them. Everyone says the players and families don't read this but just the other day Kortney's Mom posted on here.

What you do not get is that people who are very critical of Holly and the program are the most avid of Lady Vol fans who do not want the program to continue it's steep downward spiral.I support the Lady Vols probably more than most who post on this board in attendance and contributions thru the years.

I will just keep on keeping on also.You call what I posted an attack .Fact is it was not an attack it was just calling out what you posted which was complete drivel .Keep posting the same drivel and I will continue to respond .I could care less that you speak your mind .....so will I .Have a great day.

People need to chill out a little around here. Holly isn't going anywhere this year for sure and I hope she doesn't. I have no desire to have Dave Hart make a decision concerning anything in the athletic departments. I say stay status quo until a new AD is in place and let them evaluate ALL the coaches in place. Some of the stuff on this site is mind numbingly stupid from football down. I am amazed we don't win a National Title every year with the plethora of experts available on Volnation the coaches could rely on.

I will just keep on keeping on also.You call what I posted an attack .Fact is it was not an attack it was just calling out what you posted which was complete drivel .Keep posting the same drivel and I will continue to respond .I could care less that you speak your mind .....so will I .Have a great day.

Attack away. You're too funny :)

What you do not get is that people who are very critical of Holly and the program are the most avid of Lady Vol fans who do not want the program to continue it's steep downward spiral.I support the Lady Vols probably more than most who post on this board in attendance and contributions thru the years.

Win a national title every year? We haven't even been to the final four in a decade! We're dropping down...down...in the SEC that we dominated for 25 years. You like mediocrity? We've had it for a decade+ and there's plenty more to come--you see it every game.

Win a national title every year? We haven't even been to the final four in a decade! We're dropping down...down...in the SEC that we dominated for 25 years. You like mediocrity? We've had it for a decade+ and there's plenty more to come--you see it every game.

Do not understand this response to my post.I did not mention winning a National championship at all in that post.You must be responding to someone else.

VN Store

Back