Lady Vols (6 seed) Portland Regional

She got One last year Sweet Sixteen NCAA
With a victory on a top 25 home floor
A raise will Be hard not give.
You're cutting fiath In Kellie from the University
In the recuits eyes. That last one about
How recuits see Kellie standing is main reason.
Why contact extension coming with a Sweet Sixteen NCAA tournament
Probably correct. Did last year's raise increase the buyout? Seem to recall it did not.Probably give the +1 yr extension and a slight raise to keep the recruiting class intact.

If she gets a raise or extension for not beating a rank team all year and only winning 19 games they need to fire who ever does that. Know if she takes this team to elite 8 or final 4 I would agree on a raise. Still say if she loses the first or second game it’s up in the air what will be done

Probably correct. Did last year's raise increase the buyout? Seem to recall it did not.Probably give the +1 yr extension and a slight raise to keep the recruiting class intact.
Don't if it's same Or increase some
It may be same like you say

If she gets a raise or extension for not beating a rank team all year and only winning 19 games they need to fire who ever does that. Know if she takes this team to elite 8 or final 4 I would agree on a raise. Still say if she loses the first or second game it’s up in the air what will be done
No it's not. CKH will be back next year.

Don't see her getting fired unless a bad first round NCAA tournament loss.
Could be wrong . We just have to wait and see.
Think they do a contract extension if she's retain for next year.
Which I think Tennessee kepts Kellie
See her getting a raise if they make NCAA tournament Sweet Sixteen
Could be wrong just my take.
Getting ready to watch some TV shows/news
Might be tomorrow before I get back to you.
Not trying to get going
That's my take on it for what that's worth.

You understand extensions are meaningless in regards to firing. Just gives her a nice buyout…again, Hollys final year would have been through 2021-2022 season.

Nothing!

Deebowbear, have you thought about taking a little mental health break from your coaching staff worries? You seem to have tipped over into unhealthy obsession/fixation territory, and that could soon snowball into even more issues if you don't try to snap out of it. I've seen it before, man. Take care of yourself.

Stanford cancelled the scheduled two-game renewal that would have been in Knoxville this season.
You notice Stanford played all their non-conference in their own region. That was the option they were given. And now they're moving into a new conference with extended travel all over the country primarily the east coast.

Deebowbear, have you thought about taking a little mental health break from your coaching staff worries? You seem to have tipped over into unhealthy obsession/fixation territory, and that could soon snowball into even more issues if you don't try to snap out of it. I've seen it before, man. Take care of yourself.
Thanks for worry about me, but my meds are working just fine I’m just not obsessed over Kellie like most of the posters on here are.

Reactions: Purplehaze26
So Vols play Green Bay--WIN that one they will play possibly #3 NC State WIN that one and they will probably get #2 Stanford and if they WIN that one they could possibly play #1 Texas. I think they will WIN the first 2 and possibly the third and the game against Texas will be a toss up. This all depends on how the come out of the blocks. They need to play like they did the 2nd half against SC or like they played against Alabama. They can't start the game like they did that first quarter against SC. Shoot, score, Defend, and rebound that ball, but above all HIT YOUR FREE THROWS.

I was looking at the stats at how hard it is to get into the NCAA tournament in men's basketball. In the past, women's college basketball has had the elite and then the rest, but as a whole, the women are far better now. It is not going to be as easy for VOLS to make the tournament going down the road. Need to evaluate everything (recruiting class, for example). I really think this team has potential with Ms Jackson, Jewel and Key, but next year I worry.

I was looking at the stats at how hard it is to get into the NCAA tournament in men's basketball. In the past, women's college basketball has had the elite and then the rest, but as a whole, the women are far better now. It is not going to be as easy for VOLS to make the tournament going down the road. Need to evaluate everything (recruiting class, for example). I really think this team has potential with Ms Jackson, Jewel and Key, but next year I worry.
Believe the team will be better next season, with the incoming players.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I agree with the potential of this team, Key is a totally different player than she was in the Non-C schedule and has just increased playing time and her game to a certain extent. Except for a few games Jewel has played great and you can expect RJ to constantly give her game unless 2 fouls in first couple minute or something like that. If these 3 can keep up and then some timely 3s from Sara, Darby and maybe even 1 from Strip. Then limit the turnovers from the point guards. This team could make the Sweet 16 and then who knows its matchups then.

It’s a shame we only get one like ! 😈

That’s right 1 out of 31 games this season
Wow we played 31 ranked teams this season!? That's impressive. Calm down I promise you will be ok. No one is obsessed with Kellie. I just corrected your mistake. You said we didn't beat any ranked teams this year and we did. Sorry you don't like being corrected. Maybe you should post factual comments. Btw we beat ranked teams last year and the year before.

Wow we played 31 ranked teams this season!? That's impressive. Calm down I promise you will be ok. No one is obsessed with Kellie. I just corrected your mistake. You said we didn't beat any ranked teams this year and we did. Sorry you don't like being corrected. Maybe you should post factual comments. Btw we beat ranked teams last year and the year before.
12 wins and 36 losses over 5 years

VN Store

Back