Lady Vols (6 seed) Portland Regional

Why???? She doesn’t deserve extension or raise.
She got One last year Sweet Sixteen NCAA
With a victory on a top 25 home floor
A raise will Be hard not give.
You're cutting fiath In Kellie from the University
In the recuits eyes. That last one about
How recuits see Kellie standing is main reason.
Why contact extension coming with a Sweet Sixteen NCAA tournament

Reactions: VolFuture
She got One last year Sweet Sixteen NCAA
With a victory on a top 25 home floor
A raise will Be hard not give.
You're cutting fiath In Kellie from the University
In the recuits eyes. That last one about
How recuits see Kellie standing is main reason.
Why contact extension coming with a Sweet Sixteen NCAA tournament
Give CKH a John Calipari contract . Lifetime making about $5 million a year with a huge buyout and promise her a position in Athletic Department when CKH retires.

Rainbows and Unicorns for everyone..🧐

Give CKH a John Calipari contract . Lifetime making about $5 million a year with a huge buyout and promise her a position in Athletic Department when CKH retires.

Rainbows and Unicorns for everyone..🧐
Really you’ve got to be kidding, she can’t even beat a ranked team

I've saw on here where this conference was weak this year and saw where the Men are right with B-12 as best in the Country. Then I see that Men & Women both get 8 teams in the Dance. I know there were 5 teams that could have won SEC on mens side and just 1 IMO on the women's side, some would argue LSU but I digress. I said all of that to say the Conference is still deep and strong and we may be too close to the teams to realize. JMO.

SEC was not strong: 4 teams in the top 33 Massey ratings--two of which are in the 20s.

Also shout out to Kellie and staff for the schedule, I hated it at first, but it definitely helped us get a great seed! Even though we lost a lot of those games, I guess it helped that we at least played them. Lol
Rick Pittino doesn’t think so.

Also shout out to Kellie and staff for the schedule, I hated it at first, but it definitely helped us get a great seed! Even though we lost a lot of those games, I guess it helped that we at least played them. Lol

I still hated it. We could have shot for closer to 10th in SOS, won 4-5 more games and had a much better chance of hosting.

I still hated it. We could have shot for closer to 10th in SOS, won 4-5 more games and had a much better chance of hosting.
Which teams for are Lady Vols basketball playing non conference next year?
Didn't someone said something about Unconn and Tennessee being at same event wih other teams
Know they have not released they full schedule yet
But are there somewhere we can see the teams already Tennessee has agreed to play

Which teams for are Lady Vols basketball playing non conference next year?
Didn't someone said something about Unconn and Tennessee being at same event wih other teams
Know they have not released they full schedule yet
But are there somewhere we can see the teams already Tennessee has agreed to play
We play Iowa in that tournament

We are apparently restarting our home and home with Uconn… Cora Hall tweeted not official yet tho

We get Texas in conference so

Hopefully we go to Stanford

We play Iowa in that tournament

We are apparently restarting our home and home with Uconn… Cora Hall tweeted not official yet tho

We get Texas in conference so

Hopefully we go to Stanford
Didn't Stanford not want to play this year Schedule conflict?

VN Store

Back