'19 LA QB Lance LeGendre

Is That because our wide receivers are not catching the ball or is he throwing passes to where they can't catch it? Or is it because the OL is not given him enough time to get the ball off.?
I think if JG would learn to move up into the pocket he would gain an extra 2 seconds every passing play. He doesn't do himself any favors being a statue during those plays. As for the first two questions. The answer is yes

Don’t think so! JG was much better today still needs to get better with awareness
You’ve got an awful high opinion of your opinion. He stood in there all day and had the accuracy of a qb on Sundays. He had one maybe 2 plays he should’ve thrown it away today, but he was Dilfor dimes all day.

Now one day don’t make a player. But he HAS NOW “done squat”.

You’ve got an awful high opinion of your opinion. He stood in there all day and had the accuracy of a qb on Sundays. He had one maybe 2 plays he should’ve thrown it away today, but he was Dilfor dimes all day.

Yup today was the first day he’s had a signifanct impact on the game.

JG got the ball in the neighborhood, but the receivers had to fight for some of the throws because they're sometimes behind them. JJ's touchdown was a good example, the way he had to slow down and physically delay the DB. Not hatin' on him but I can't say there's no room for improvement.

Reactions: jacvols
JG got the ball in the neighborhood, but the receivers had to fight for some of the throws because they're sometimes behind them. JJ's touchdown was a good example, the way he had to slow down and physically delay the DB. Not hatin' on him but I can't say there's no room for improvement.
I don’t remember any passes intended to lead the receiver behind em. Back shoulder passes are suppose to be slightly behind the receiver. That way he can adjust, cause he’s watching it the whole way, and the defender doesn’t have time to get there.

I take it you never heard of a back shoulder throw, have you...

JG was a beast today. 3rd and 10 plus? B please.... dimes everywhere.

That was a designed throw to have the larger JJ take it from the smaller defender and JG placed it perfectly

Being there and watching it live, he was as freaking beast and got it there when sometimes getting the crap knocked out of him. Without him, we lose period and some of y’all wanted KC to play today and you still have a hard time tipping your hat to him. The receivers made some great plays and he put it there where they could. It’s a team game and this team just played a damn good football game and if you can’t enjoy it then just shut your whore mouth for one freaking day while the rest of us enjoy it.

Being there and watching it live, he was as freaking beast and got it there when sometimes getting the crap knocked out of him. Without him, we lose period and some of y’all wanted KC to play today and you still have a hard time tipping your hat to him. The receivers made some great plays and he put it there where they could. It’s a team game and this team just played a damn good football game and if you can’t enjoy it then just shut your whore mouth for one freaking day while the rest of us enjoy it.
Pretty sure everyone is enjoying it and said JG played well today. Don’t soil yourself

Reactions: bignewt
Great post

Reactions: JacketVol
I want KC to play next week. JG still needs to be little more aware, really hate to see him get injured. He is TUFF takes a lot of hard hits . We need him to stay healthy.

Sooo...you don't want us to play our starting QB next week, am I understanding correctly?
No didn't mean not play at all but be selective don't want him hurt . Going have to get rid of the ball not take the big hits. If the game gets out of hand. Bama ,Tua and 2 wrs are hobbled so it could be interesting. Pruitt may be special in the defense package especially if Hurts is the guy.

No didn't mean not play at all but be selective don't want him hurt . Going have to get rid of the ball not take the big hits. If the game gets out of hand. Bama ,Tua and 2 wrs are hobbled so it could be interesting. Pruitt may be special in the defense package especially if Hurts is the guy.
I don’t agree. I think UT Should Start there Starting Quarterback against Alabama. We don’t have the Tua/ Hurts combo, we are in a different situation. GBO

Reactions: butchna and SugarCC
I don’t agree. I think UT Should Start there Starting Quarterback against Alabama. We don’t have the Tua/ Hurts combo, we are in a different situation. GBO
Start him just be selective in pass plays 3 step drops get rid of the ball . Pruitt is a winner, he will try everything he can to win every game. I just think we win more games with JG healthy. Don't know if he would get hurt, just pray that he doesn't.

I think if JG would learn to move up into the pocket he would gain an extra 2 seconds every passing play. He doesn't do himself any favors being a statue during those plays. As for the first two questions. The answer is yes
I normally would agree with you. But... our middle gets demolished. There is nothing to step up to

They call it "Back Shoulder Throws", but away........

Exhibit A above. Some of our fans just leave me speechless.
I didn't say start, if the game is out of hand let KC take the reign. Now that supposedly Tua may be out could be a different game, Pruitt may have something special for Hurts.

JG is improving every game. He has had his “WOW” game and hopefully gained some confidence. He has a good arm and accuracy and is still learning the game at this level. In light of the barely serviceable line he has been playing behind, he has performed with toughness. I honestly believe the weakness now is more with play design and how to put him in the position to best use his ability behind this line.

VN Store

Back