'19 LA CB Devin Bush

Coach O will make it through, LSU does not want to admit they screwed the pooch just yet.

Coach O will make it through, LSU does not want to admit they screwed the pooch just yet.

sounds familiar. i'm sure LSU fans saw what happened up here last year and are thinking "man, why didn't we do that?"

cause, really, they have similar issues with their boosters/AD/Admin in in general.

so if i had to guess, i'd say LSU fans are probably up next for a revolt. especially if this season goes off a cliff.

Reactions: 1 person
sounds familiar. i'm sure LSU fans saw what happened up here last year and are thinking "man, why didn't we do that?"

cause, really, they have similar issues with their boosters/AD/Admin in in general.

so if i had to guess, i'd say LSU fans are probably up next for a revolt. especially if this season goes off a cliff.

Got into a tiff with LSU-SIU before last season when he started respouting the Aleeva company line that THEY dropped the pursuit of Herman because “he was bumping up the money playing them off of Texas”. Bolsch! As soon as that Texas job came open, they weren’t getting him...money be damned. That’s the job he wanted. Trying to countenance it that Ogre was their preference made the whole school look stupid. Truth is, after firing Miles, Aleeva had plan A1 and A2...Jimbo Fisher or Tom Herman. No plan B even contemplated. That’s how they landed their current HC. With his lack of brain content I’m not confident he’s aware that he’s already paying the perfect replacement relative HC money in Aranda.

Got into a tiff with LSU-SIU before last season when he started respouting the Aleeva company line that THEY dropped the pursuit of Herman because “he was bumping up the money playing them off of Texas”. Bolsch! As soon as that Texas job came open, they weren’t getting him...money be damned. That’s the job he wanted. Trying to countenance it that Ogre was their preference made the whole school look stupid. Truth is, after firing Miles, Aleeva had plan A1 and A2...Jimbo Fisher or Tom Herman. No plan B even contemplated. That’s how they landed their current HC. With his lack of brain content I’m not confident he’s aware that he’s already paying the perfect replacement relative HC money in Aranda.
yep. they'll never keep aranda though. if it goes south, they'll clean house. that'd of been like us keeping shoop or Hoke, to a lesser degree.

regardless, i find it amusing that while we had our own s**t show to deal with, when start looking back at the last 3 or so years of LSU and their administrative gaffes, the only thing separating them from us, is they've had better results on the field. of course, that's probably because they aren't yet a decade removed from Les Miles.

here's to hoping they don't smarten up for another 7 or 8 years.:peace2:

Reactions: 2 people
yep. they'll never keep aranda though. if it goes south, they'll clean house. that'd of been like us keeping shoop or Hoke, to a lesser degree.

regardless, i find it amusing that while we had our own s**t show to deal with, when start looking back at the last 3 or so years of LSU and their administrative gaffes, the only thing separating them from us, is they've had better results on the field. of course, that's probably because they aren't yet a decade removed from Les Miles.

here's to hoping they don't smarten up for another 7 or 8 years.:peace2:

Like I said, Aleeva’s past brain prowess jibes with what you’re saying. Anyone with a functioning cerebellum ain’t comparing Aranda with Shoop or Hoke. This guy will be winning games as a HC for someone sooner rather than later.

Like I said, Aleeva’s past brain prowess jibes with what you’re saying. Anyone with a functioning cerebellum ain’t comparing Aranda with Shoop or Hoke. This guy will be winning games as a HC for someone sooner rather than later.

agree, just won't be at LSU. unless JA is removed and they get someone competent to make decisions.

lsu defensive backs coach corey raymond and head coach ed orgeron both spoke a lot on his junior day visit about bush and how he could fit into dbu.

“it was a great visit," bush told geaux247 after his junior day visit this spring. "we sat down and watched a dbu video and he talked a lot about what dbu was all about. “he likes that i’m a ballhawk and that i play so fast. He thinks i would fit in great with what they always have. They made it real big that our class was really important to lsu. From the looks of it, all the other recruits liked it as much as i did.”

tennessee hosted bush for a spring unofficial visit and he enjoyed his time up in knoxville. “everything was great. The tour was great. The facilities were outstanding. I got to talk to coach pruitt," bush said. "i got to talk to a lot of the coaches. Everything was good. After the re-offer with the new staff, tennessee was somewhere on my list to consider. But after the visit, they will be high on my list. I’ll really be considering them once i start chopping down my list.

“if i came to tennessee, they were showing me the plan for me and how i would play and fit into the defense, and (they said) that i’m the player that they’re looking for. They said, if i would come in, i’d play right away if i work hard. Nothing is really given. They said i would play corner, and i would learn another position in the defensive-backs area, because they feel that i have the speed and the size to play more than one position at db.”

- lsu 247

Reactions: 5 people
that's the first thing i thought of as well. it's all about the sell.

Yep. It's okay to point out your history and traditions, but relying on your past as a promise of future success is a doomed venture. Just because UT was known as WRU doesn't mean that we have and will always pump out NFL WR's. Same goes for DBU.

“Bush is very open to it because of the uncertainty at LSU with Orgeron being on shaky ground. Tennessee has done a really good job in that area and some say they are a MAJOR player in this one.”

VQ

Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back