Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

I just looked it up, I had the name wrong. It was Kenosha Guard they called themselves.

I don't know about the legality of using 'militia' in the name, but no reason not to use fear hyperbole. They could call themselves stuff like

Kenosha Avengers
Kenosha Doom Patrol
Kenosha Punishers

It's a scary, scary world LG.
Kenosha Liberal Liquidators
Kenosha Pedo Punishers

My mistake. Let's just say across state lines.
Or, and I know this is tough, you could just be factual and say he drove 20 minutes. But it's far more fun and incendiary to use the "state lines" line even though it's dumb. Heck it even provides the false impression that he drove several hours. I wonder if that's why that rhetoric is used. Make impressionable people fall for fake/bent narratives. Well it worked on you I suppose

I thought i read it was a friend's house, but maybe that's where he picked up the weapon, not sure.
Oh come on, if you’re gonna go with the lie, you might as well go big and go all the way.

You sure you didn’t hear he carried that illegal assault machine-gun across state lines with him?

Oh come on, if you’re gonna go with the lie, you might as well go big and go all the way.

You sure you didn’t hear he carried that illegal assault machine-gun across state lines with him?
His mom was reloading for him, as he sprayed his evil Assault Weapon Rambo style into a crowd of innocent protestors, while yelling Go Trump. That's what I heard

True, but it was invoked in this thread to try to give their action in arming themselves and driving hours away as "self-defense" in the tradition of a "militia," which is obviously designed of course to equate what they did to those revolutionary militias that sparked the beginning of the American revolution in the colones. It is similar to the rhetoric of the Tea Party and the invoking of "Second Amendment rights." It intentionally dresses up cheap, inauthentic conduct and cloaks it as equivalent to something more widely recognized as patriotic.
Exhibit 1B of what I was talking about earlier. The belief is set and we get a set of rationalizations to support it.

1) Who "drove hours" to engage in the described behavior?
2) militias were pretty much a heavy part of American civilian life for men up to 1860 and later on the frontiers. As an example, read about what happened to the British after they burned the White House. They were not just "revolutionary." Of course don't let that interfere with your narrative.
3) Similar to the rhetoric of the Tea Party. And what in the hell does that have do with Kenosha Wisconsin? Not a damn thing.
4) "Invoking of 'Second Amendment Rights'" made to sound like a pejorative. Was that the intent? Well do you go around invoking your 1st, 4th, 5th and other rights guaranteed you by the Constitution of the United States? Should you be slammed for that? And do lawyers take an oath to defend the Constitution? Or does the oath only for defending those parts one agrees with? Putz.
5) the rest is just to make yourself feel good as you rationalize what you believed well before you started writing.

VN Store

Back