Kyle Alexander in 2019 mock NBA Draft

Reminds me so much of Tristan Thompson (also a Barnes player), but has a little range, and is a little taller.

Was it cauley-Stein at Kentucky who was a low scorer but excellent defender? He got drafted very high and I could foresee Alexander having a year like that guy had at Kentucky next year. I’m probably way off with this comparison though lol

Was it cauley-Stein at Kentucky who was a low scorer but excellent defender? He got drafted very high and I could foresee Alexander having a year like that guy had at Kentucky next year. I’m probably way off with this comparison though lol

maybe a low scorer relative to his teammates. but he's a much better scorer than Alexander currently is.

I think ESPN is being really lazy and just looking at his efficiency #s

I think they just slap these things together sometimes. Next month there will be a new list with new names. It’s all just content with no real substance. Easy to get some clicks.

Not a bad comparison at all imo. WCS was a bit of an anomaly with his ability to switch and defend guards, but Kyle certainly has improved his defense and upped his efficiency.

How tall is Kyle though? I've seen it vary from 6-9-6-11.5 according to different people.

Not a bad comparison at all imo. WCS was a bit of an anomaly with his ability to switch and defend guards, but Kyle certainly has improved his defense and upped his efficiency.

How tall is Kyle though? I've seen it vary from 6-9-6-11.5 according to different people.

He measured 6’11.5” at a camp

Over the last 4 games, KA has scored 12 points and had 21 rebounds, total. Ten of those points and 13 of those rebounds were in one game(Georgia). OP put the jinx on KA and we need Rohan Davey's Mom to take this curse off, along with the football curse that she put on UT, in 2001.

Reactions: 1 person
I don’t know about that mock draft.

Maybe if he turned his intensity dial from 0 to at least 8.

“Guess who was the most efficient offensive player in SEC play? Well, you probably wouldn’t have guessed Alexander had the question not been in this blurb,” Greene writes. “A strong rebounder on both ends, talented shot-blocker, and a 68.8% shooter from the field, Alexander has a variety of ways to make an impact.”

His overall plus/minus score of 11.8 according to SportsReference is the 7th-best in all of college basketball this season.

Article

Over the last 4 games, KA has scored 12 points and had 21 rebounds, total. Ten of those points and 13 of those rebounds were in one game(Georgia). OP put the jinx on KA and we need Rohan Davey's Mom to take this curse off, along with the football curse that she put on UT, in 2001.

This is hilarious. Rohan Davey’s mom. +1 for you

I tend to agree with scouts about his potential. He looks like he doesn't feel comfortable in his own skin when he is on the court. Donta Hall basically dared him to stop from dunking and all he did was back down. If he had that dominating presence of a Deandre Ayton, then it would definitely warrant the talk of a first round pick. If the light bulb ever comes on, watch out!

I tend to agree with scouts about his potential. He looks like he doesn't feel comfortable in his own skin when he is on the court. Donta Hall basically dared him to stop from dunking and all he did was back down. If he had that dominating presence of a Deandre Ayton, then it would definitely warrant the talk of a first round pick. If the light bulb ever comes on, watch out!

If he had the presence of Deandre Ayton he’d be a Top 3 pick like Ayton...not back end of the first round.

He’s only been playing for what, like 5 years now? He’s raw and has decent touch in his shot for a big man.

Interested to see what his true height is.

He’s definitely closer to 6’11”. He’s a freaking giraffe.

VN Store

Back