Kirk Herbstriet

Just the way we like it. SURPRISE…… Hope our VOL brothers will be able to get out of the stadium safely afterwards.

Kirk Herbstreit said that people shouldn't be surprised if the game is closer than people think. He didn't pick us to win, but he usually shows Tennessee some respect.

David Pollack had this to say: "Alabama just has to play their C game to lose"

Desmond Howard: "If Alabama plays to their standards, Tennessee has no chance. Alabama will win big"

Go to hell College Gameday

Desmond Howard in fact does dislike UT as does Pollack.... though Pollack could be right. Bama needs to make some un-Bama like mistakes for UT's chances to be very good.

If Bama "plays to their standards", the game could still be closer than expected due to styles and match ups.

Anyone remember what they said about the USCe game? I am pretty sure they all predicted UGA to blow UT out.

Wonder how many Bama fans will be in the stands if Tennessee is winning in the 4th quarter.

I think this is being highly overblown. I can't find anywhere he actually said this, I've just seen a bunch of UT sites and Twitter feeds claim he did.

I saw it on Sportcenter this morning. It was actually referring to trap games today.:peace2:
And it wasn't Herbstriet. Not saying he didn't put Bama on upset alert, but I can only confirm the trap game segment.

Every favored team is on "upset alert". All he is doing is hedging his bets if he actually did say it.

That's why Herbstreit and the rest of the Game Day Crew sucks.

Reactions: 1 person
Link? This was stated earlier this week and was proven false.

Yea this morning early on gameday he said we are coming off a ,couple of great performances but Bammer would have to play their "c" game, and we would have to play our "A+" game. Kirk picked tide to win....GO VOLS!!!!:rock:

VN Store

Back