Kirby

Big night for Kirby and his family, a great bunch of people.

Like lots of people, I knew the record was in reach at the beginning of the season; I had our social media person (she’s also a UT person) ready to go with the below post for a week while the countdown was on. We love having Tennessee guys play in Forest City during the summers and we like seeing them succeed.

Redmond and his family are great people, too.

Like lots of people, I knew the record was in reach at the beginning of the season; I had our social media person (she’s also a UT person) ready to go with the below post for a week while the countdown was on. We love having Tennessee guys play in Forest City during the summers and we like seeing them succeed.

and it was an eventful appearance!

He was clutch last night. I apologize for jinxing him in the game thread when I kept singing his praises and then we ended up with the bases loaded. That's on me. But Kirby clutched up and pitched out of it.

I'll admit I'm partial because preacherman has been good to my daughter and me. Both even helped her get some other players' autographs last year, which made her SO happy. She also has a jersey autographed by Kirby (and no one else is allowed to sign it. Her rules). Kirby is a great kid with a great dad. The program is going to miss them next year.

He's probably too modest to want me to mention all this, but I did it anyway. :)

He was clutch last night. I apologize for jinxing him in the game thread when I kept singing his praises and then we ended up with the bases loaded. That's on me. But Kirby clutched up and pitched out of it.

I'll admit I'm partial because preacherman has been good to my daughter and me. Both even helped her get some other players' autographs last year, which made her SO happy. She also has a jersey autographed by Kirby (and no one else is allowed to sign it. Her rules). Kirby is a great kid with a great dad. The program is going to miss them next year.

He's probably too modest to want me to mention all this, but I did it anyway. :)

Kirby > any jinx

VN Store

Back