Kevin Punter has committed!!

Anybody got video on Punter? The only one I could find was from his freshman year in high school.( on youtube)

Growing optimism and dwindling pessimism are different sides of the same coin, so there's no choice to make. They're pretty much the same phenomenon expressed in opposite terms.
There are two camps in this forum, the optimistic camp and the pessimistic camp. The optimistic camp is growing as was highlighted in other threads. The pessimistic camp is dwindling.

Ben Frederickson ‏@Ben_Fred 9m
Tyndall: "Kevin is a gym rat, which is exciting because guys like that who spend a lot of time in the gym always maximize their potential.”

Reactions: 1 person
There are two camps in this forum, the optimistic camp and the pessimistic camp. The optimistic camp is growing as was highlighted in other threads. The pessimistic camp is dwindling.

Pessimistic camp = last of the blind Cuonzo followers.

Reactions: 2 people
Chris Dortch ‏@cdortch 25m
Vols replace another lost recruit with more experience: JC guard Kevin Punter. Great get this late in the game.

Reactions: 4 people
This is just awesome news! Punter will be a great additions for the Vols! Feeling good about Tynall. Good stuff getting in so late this year.

I was very confident he would commit if he visited. Very good get, this guy improves our team from day 1.

Hate to sound mean but these two signees are upgrades over Cornish and Turman IMO. Cofer will he hard to replace (but there is still a chance we get him. Austin can't be replaced this late in the game this year IMO. But solid job so far CDT.

Gonna be a while before we know who who is on our team. We have added Punter and McGhee looks like we are losing Thompson and AJ Davis. So we still have 6 scholarships to give. One will go to Carmichael need Suarez to come on down as well.

Hold on just a minute. Immediately after several of CCM's recruits asked for and received releases from their LOIs, I distinctly recall reading a number of high level and intelligent posts on VN stating that the season was lost and we didn't even have enough players to practice next year. Do you mean to tell me that we might actually be able to field a team next year? Do you mean to tell me that some on VN overreacted? Surely not.

Reactions: 6 people
Gonna be a while before we know who who is on our team. We have added Punter and McGhee looks like we are losing Thompson and AJ Davis. So we still have 6 scholarships to give. One will go to Carmichael need Suarez to come on down as well.

Were not losing anyone yet nothin has been confirmed relax alittle
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hold on just a minute. Immediately after several of CCM's recruits asked for and received releases from their LOIs, I distinctly recall reading a number of high level and intelligent posts on VN stating that the season was lost and we didn't even have enough players to practice next year. Do you mean to tell me that we might actually be able to field a team next year? Do you mean to tell me that some on VN overreacted? Surely not.

:lolabove: This!!

VN Store

Back