Kentucky Roll Call

Section M with my KY born son (I was in school at the time) for our yearly tradition of watching the VOLS skin the 'Cats. We've went every year except one, since he was 5.

His first game, we sat behind one of the student sections and he was wearing a Tennessee sweatshirt and a KY hat. Some of the kids were kidding him about it, and about half way through the 1st quarter, he took it off, flung it and said, "I'm a Tennessee boy!" Proud poppa.

Section V as the rest of the year. No obnoxious Bama fans behind me this game. They almost succeeded in bringing out my inner redneck. :ermm:

Section A row 49 ! I had originally bought tickets to the fla game but had a family emergency and couldn't make it and it was in section PP. Idk why they put me in the visitors section but they gave me these replacement tickets and 50 dollars for the difference.... if anyone has sit in section A could tell me how the view is there? Idk how I feel about sitting in the visitors section... Maybe the view will be worth it.

You'll have a great view. Only the bottom half of A is visitors seating. You should have plenty of Vols fans sitting around you in the top half of the section.

I'll be there in sec NN! Taking my girlfriend and nephew to their 1st Neyland experience. My nephew is 12 and I can't wait to see him in awe! I was about his age for my first game and I remember seeing the packed stadium for the first time... Was, and still is the most amazing sight when the Big Orange runs through the T!!!! GBO

What a nice thing to do! :good!:

Yeah, I figured I needed to get a good deed in every once in a while :)

On a serious note, I'm still battling health issues as well and my anxiety has been pretty bad lately so it's probably in my best interest to stay at home for this one anyways lol.

I'll be in Section K row 41. My grilfriend is coming to her first game in Neyland. Where do y'all suggest we park at to tailgate on Saturday? We're coming in from Charlotte on Friday afternoon. Thanks

This is my family of four's first trip to Neyland. Being the complete newbie I am, I didn't do enough research and bought tickets in Z12. I've found out now, this is the visitors section. Oh well, we're loud and proud vols fans.

Reactions: 1 person
This is my family of four's first trip to Neyland. Being the complete newbie I am, I didn't do enough research and bought tickets in Z12. I've found out now, this is the visitors section. Oh well, we're loud and proud vols fans.

It's not. I have my season tickets in Z12.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back