Kentucky Roll Call

I'll be there... Section ZZ14

Also, has anyone ever had any trouble using the mobile ticket entry where they just scan the ticket directly from your phone?

I've ued them a couple of times with no problems.

Almost bought end zone tickets on stubhub but it wouldn't process. They were around $70. Since it wouldn't process I just called the ticket office. They said they had sideline tickets for $45 per ticket but they were in section A. I jumped all over it.

None on UTtix.com.

I'll be there with my brother. Not sure where we are sitting yet. No tix but it always works out. Go Vols!

Section A row 49 ! I had originally bought tickets to the fla game but had a family emergency and couldn't make it and it was in section PP. Idk why they put me in the visitors section but they gave me these replacement tickets and 50 dollars for the difference.... if anyone has sit in section A could tell me how the view is there? Idk how I feel about sitting in the visitors section... Maybe the view will be worth it.

I'll be there.

Also - I've never been to a 4pm start game. When will the vol walk start?

Me and the fiancé would be going, but we decided to give the tickets to her Dad and her brother since they haven't been this year. Her Dad has helped us so much since we bought our house back in July. I figured this was a good start at thanking him.

Last edited:
My and the fiancé would be going, but we decided to give the tickets to her Dad and her brother since they haven't been this year. Her Dad has helped us so much since we bought our house back in July. I figured this was a good start at thanking him.

What a nice thing to do! :good!:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back