Kentucky Basketball

I don't think Cousins and Davis are good comparisons, because one on one I feel Cousins would destroy Davis, but I feel Davis is more important to a team. And if Cousins couldn't win one on one before the buzzer sounded, he would eat the unibrow, and win by default.

Well I don't mean it as a comparison of size. I mean in maturity and demeanor. That will make a difference come tournament time

lets not hand them the title just yet.

lets see how they respond when someone punches them in the mouth.

It will be interesting to see. I've been surprised at the teams who've been able to hang with UK, they are teams who try to run with them. That is sort of counterintuitive when you consider UK's athleticism. Of the three strategies to beat UK (grind them out - run with them - be physical) I think it will take a combination of physical play and up-tempo (with a good press to try and rattle the freshman). If you’re going to come at them like that you need to executive - if this team smells blood, they have a unique ability to lock down on defense and generate offense in transition.

fear-the-brow.jpg

Somebody please tell him to shave that nasty lookin ****!! Lol

lets not hand them the title just yet.

lets see how they respond when someone punches them in the mouth.

Nobody is allowed to play them physical. I thought you knew this?

Don't worry. They've got this. The refs have their back.

Not even close to being the same type players so what do you compare.I'm not a fan but they are getting better and money does talk on occasions

UK is ridiculous. They're not as talented as Cal's first class, but he has coached this team up very well. I hate UK and Cal, but you have to give credit where it's due. Also kudos to Cal for straightening up his act when he arrived at UK. If you don't consider his time at UMass and Tiger High, he seems to be a very respectable coach and person IMO.

If you don't consider that whole Kennedy assassination thing, Lee Harvey Oswald seems to be a very respectable guy.

VN Store

Back