Kentucky Basketball

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
They are unbelievable. Calipari's best team IMO.

Anthony Davis makes Demarcus Cousins look like a middle-schooler

In other news, same old Florida.

This is Kentucky's best shot to date in regards to winning the title under Calipari. We'll see if they're lucky during tourney time this year.

Davis will make them a tough out, he's the key. Still looking forward to the Vandy series, going to be fun.

Best defensive team in years, with 4 legit scorers putting up double figures each game. Hard to cut this team off from what it does well.

I want Ky to win the title because the last time they won it, we won it in football. I'm believer in history repeats itself.

I think we'll lose 2 the rest of reg. season. Davis looks to be Natl. player of year, fresh. of year, and def. player of year. Combined with 5 other legit NBA players, a championship is possible. But I just dont think UK can go 6 games without foul trouble and good shooting.

We're the best Cal team so far, but even I'm skeptical of the tourney.

I want Ky to win the title because the last time they won it, we won it in football. I'm believer in history repeats itself.

i read the first part and was like "wow, pretty cool". Then I read the 2nd half and was like..."oh...yeah...."

I don't think Cousins and Davis are good comparisons, because one on one I feel Cousins would destroy Davis, but I feel Davis is more important to a team. And if Cousins couldn't win one on one before the buzzer sounded, he would eat the unibrow, and win by default.

UK is ridiculous. They're not as talented as Cal's first class, but he has coached this team up very well. I hate UK and Cal, but you have to give credit where it's due. Also kudos to Cal for straightening up his act when he arrived at UK. If you don't consider his time at UMass and Tiger High, he seems to be a very respectable coach and person IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
Unibrow.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
The key to the team's resurgence has been T. Jones. He didn't score much tonight but he continued to be aggressive and that’s when the light switch flipped for him (and this team) at LSU. He makes Davis better in the post, and leaves guys on the perimeter freer to hit shots. We’ll see, UK has proven their ability to win without everyone firing on all cylinders but I worry about their ability to break a press.

What do you see that you dont like?

I just dont think they can go 6 games in a tough tourney without foul trouble or bad shooting. I hope im wrong.

lets not hand them the title just yet.

lets see how they respond when someone punches them in the mouth.

I think we'll lose two games. But, it's something we should have had happen more times than 1 so far.

VN Store

Back