Kentucky #13 @ Texas A&M, 7 PM, ESPN

I guess the refs just don't call ANY penalties on A&M now? And now a score...this game is over unless we can get something going on offense. Time to put Snell in the wildcat for the rest of the game? Nothing else is working, so why not!?

Might regret this, but I think that's going to be enough for TAMU. UK just can't do anything on offense.

I know I said it wouldn't be a big deal if we lost this game, but I hate to see it like this. I'd rather be blown out than see three or four terrible/unlucky plays be the difference.

Reactions: AUVol
This one is over, UK's offense is like Groundhog Day. The first 2 downs are crap, and 3rd down they seem to get almost a first down but never enough.

Agreed. Losing this game isn't the thing that stings. It's losing it due to a combination of WAY TOO MANY mental mistakes and some incredibly poor officiating that is hard to swallow.

UK has been held to 147 yards this game. Snell has been held in check.

The A&M run defense is legit.

If I were KY, I would be passing it every down. A&M’s secondary sucks.

We could toss it out wide for a 5 yard gain every time but we're gonna keep running the same play up the middle because why not.

UK has been held to 147 yards this game. Snell has been held in check.

The A&M run defense is legit.

If I were KY, I would be passing it every down. A&M’s secondary sucks.

So does Wilson. He's not a very good QB.

We could toss it out wide for a 5 yard gain every time but we're gonna keep running the same play up the middle because why not.

Scared Stoops returned tonight. He actually looks like he is fine with losing by not much.

Snell has been held to 38 yards and 3.5 yards per carry. KY has not been playing their game; if they had been, they might be tied or in the lead.

A&M is playing KY’s game better than they are.

Reactions: AUVol and LittleCat
Holy crap. Thank heavens our D won the game of hot potato with that loose ball!

They forgot to secure the payment to the refs on that play

Reactions: AUVol
I know that I have lived a long time when I find myself rooting for Kentucky. I’ll just have to pour myself another shot of Tennessee whiskey and hope the Vols turn things around.

Reactions: Plecoptera

VN Store

Back