Kentucky #13 @ Texas A&M, 7 PM, ESPN

So switching gears, Does Auburn getting beat up tonight help or hurt the Vols next week?

I don't think it matters much one way or the other. Something tells me they're going to be more focused next week though, after 2 weeks of playing bad football.

I figured Kentucky might loose, but they stayed in the game and kept it close. Respectable for a road game.

Now Kentucky gets a bye week to rest and regroup, then they start off with a nice easy home game against Vanderbilt. A weak Vanderbilt that barely beat Tennessee State, is currently getting killed by Georgia, and will probably get killed by Florida before they make their way to Lexington.

I fully expect them to loose, probably by a fair margin, to Georgia, but I could still see them having a reasonable chance with pretty much every other game they have left. They could still finish anywhere from 8-4 to 10-2 depending on how things go.

I don't think it matters much one way or the other. Something tells me they're going to be more focused next week though, after 2 weeks of playing bad football.
and I agree, but I do believe there is a big disparity in talent. If Vols come out smart and focused and Auburn comes out flat and distracted since their hopes of an SECW title are all but gone then it could make for a very interesting game.

I also think Trayveon Williams showed who the better complete (running and pass catching) RB was tonight. He had 210 total yards - more than the entire KY team.

A&M’s 2 turnovers, one of which led to a TD. They outgained KY 2:1 in yards.

I figured this would be a loss for Kentucky, but I'm honestly surprised they managed to hold on long enough to take it to overtime before it was decided.

not a bad showing in that environment. For me, it was the wretched QB play, but that was due to a hot pass rush. If I were every team here to the end of the season, I'd rush every down to get in Wilson's head.

Defense played lights-out good. Definitely the best defense I've seen in 40 years of following the team.

VN Store

Back