kelly post game on tess darby tess is a shooter

Also seen a clip where Edia and others where line up to do a drill
Audio wasn't clear sounded like kellie ask how did it go?
Seems like Edia said ok.
That and Edia was wearing a brace around her midsection like Jordan Horston wearied at Tennesse a few games ago on tv. Makes me wonder if Edia has injury bugging her.

Keeping up with kellie
Tennessee lady Vols basketball Facebook page 6 days ago
Kellie ask key was she good?
Kellie ask Edia did it come out all right?
Key Said ok and Edia nodded her head ok
Kellie was checking on her players
Seen video when it posted don't know if anyone noice what Kellie ask Key and Edia @glv98
Video only four minutes long
Main lady Vols Facebook page.

Last edited:
Keeping up with kellie
Kellie ask key was she good?
Kellie ask Edia did it come out all right?
Key Said ok and Edia nodded her head ok
Kellie was checking on her players
Seen video when it posted don't know if anyone noice what Kellie ask Key and Edia @glv98
Video only four minutes long
Main lady Vols Facebook page.
Sorry to disappoint but I’m busy worrying about being ground into bloody pulp by SC in a couple of days. Y’all are on your own to interpret Edie Darbys body language from a clip that lasts maybe 2 seconds. Good luck.

Sorry to disappoint but I’m busy worrying about being ground into bloody pulp by SC in a couple of days. Y’all are on your own to interpret Edie Darbys body language from a clip that lasts maybe 2 seconds. Good luck.
I thinking just the opposite
Punch the bully right in the face
They ain't been smacked in a while

“Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.”
Maybe the LV's can find that gumption and just smack the crap out of SC

Reactions: mudcat1973
@chuckiepoo watch video of post #252 listen to the audio of Kellie asking Edia Did come out of it all right ok yesterday?

I think Kellie was checking on Edia because of brace thing around her waist like Horston wearied while at Tennesse.
And maybe checking up on key toon

But to be fair it could been anything Kellie was asking Key and Edia
@chuckiepoo
Care to give your two cents on what Kellie was talking about.
Keeping up with kellie

Last edited:
I thinking just the opposite
Punch the bully right in the face
They ain't been smacked in a while

“Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.”
Maybe the LV's can find that gumption and just smack the crap out of SC
Don't know what will happen but look for the lady Vols to play hard Thursday.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I saw somewhere else where fromer Lady Vols basketball Abby Conklin
Answer this question about Edia Darby.
Why she didn't play?vs Arkansas.
Conklin said. "She had an Injury the other day.
Wasn't able to go to today"
She also said"she should be better soon"
Anyone know anything more?
@chuckiepoo here your clue I wonder if Edia had small injury been bugging her? What's your take?
@chuckiepoo got both of these of Lady Vols Facebook pages different groups two of the four I belong to
And the one where TENNESSEE lady Vols Basketball main site
Keeping up with kellie 6 days ago
Didn't want you two miss what Abby Conklin said and the video
Put those two plus brace around midsection like Jordan Horston wearied while at Tennesse means Edia might have a small injury bugging her
What your take?

Abby wasn't the most credible person on the Facebook group. She'll say whatever makes the program look the best.

The other thing is...Edie is a walk-on. If she has a problem with that and expects to be part of the regular rotation, then this is not the school for her. She should look for programs that fit her talent/skill level more so she can earn a scholarship from them.
I am sorry but I disagree. Even if she is a walk on she deserves to play when possible. Even as a walkon she practices as much as the others. With current recruiting I don’t think Tennessee and/or coaching is the place to go hence no new recruit.

Reactions: mudcat1973
Abby wasn't the most credible person on the Facebook group. She'll say whatever makes the program look the best.

The other thing is...Edie is a walk-on. If she has a problem with that and expects to be part of the regular rotation, then this is not the school for her. She should look for programs that fit her talent/skill level more so she can earn a scholarship from them.
Agreed, the laugh after Kellie turned away from her is what got me.

I am sorry but I disagree. Even if she is a walk on she deserves to play when possible. Even as a walkon she practices as much as the others. With current recruiting I don’t think Tennessee and/or coaching is the place to go hence no new recruit.
I'm not sure that any walkon has a reasonable expectation to play as part of the regular rotation, and if they do then frankly that's quite unrealistic. Especially a freshman walk-on. She's a glorified practice player. Even when Pat used to have walkons regularly on her team, they didn't play much. They are walk ons for a reason. Her best case scenario is like the girl from So Carolina that was a walkon and eventually got a scholarship. She didn't play much, but she'd get in for the last 2 minutes of games. It helped that they regularly had the games won by then.

I'm not sure that any walkon has a reasonable expectation to play as part of the regular rotation, and if they do then frankly that's quite unrealistic. Especially a freshman walk-on. She's a glorified practice player. Even when Pat used to have walkons regularly on her team, they didn't play much. They are walk ons for a reason. Her best case scenario is like the girl from So Carolina that was a walkon and eventually got a scholarship. She didn't play much, but she'd get in for the last 2 minutes of games. It helped that they regularly had the games won by then.
The last game was essentially won at about 4 minutes. She has played in games this year and actually played well. The fans would have loved. Even if she had no expectations of playing did you see the body language. This was a slap in face of glorified practice players and me wonder if will continue to get them. When possible I believe they should get some rewards as they are an essential part of team success. Sorry , just my thoughts. Why not give her a little self satisfaction.

The last game was essentially won at about 4 minutes. She has played in games this year and actually played well. The fans would have loved. Even if she had no expectations of playing did you see the body language. This was a slap in face of glorified practice players and me wonder if will continue to get them. When possible I believe they should get some rewards as they are an essential part of team success. Sorry , just my thoughts. Why not give her a little self satisfaction.
The way I saw it is that Kellie knows that she has a 5-game death row schedule to finish the regular season, and she wants to have her players prepared. Avery Strickland was in the game, who may play minutes vs. SC. It does her no good to play alongside Edie because she has to get used to playing alongside the regular rotation players to be game ready. That's why she put Powell back in after Wynn fouled out. If she put Edie in, that would have raised eyebrows. Tennessee is not good enough, consistent enough or cohesive enough to be wasting minutes playing a walk on. And if Edie doesn't realize this, then her expectations are not in line with reality.

The way I saw it is that Kellie knows that she has a 5-game death row schedule to finish the regular season, and she wants to have her players prepared. Avery Strickland was in the game, who may play minutes vs. SC. It does her no good to play alongside Edie because she has to get used to playing alongside the regular rotation players to be game ready. That's why she put Powell back in after Wynn fouled out. If she put Edie in, that would have raised eyebrows. Tennessee is not good enough, consistent enough or cohesive enough to be wasting minutes playing a walk on. And if Edie doesn't realize this, then her expectations are not in line with reality.
Wow, when edie has came in earlier games it gave the team a huge emotional high and team and fans alike loved it. if She had no glorified practices players wonder the impact on true practice, Coaches have to also realize ways to improve team morale and maybe they would play more like a team than a playground. Sorry I have to disagree on this issue. As for Strickland SC will school her along with most of the other guards.

VN Store

Back