kelly post game on tess darby tess is a shooter

l know edia darby will not be in when ladys possible national champship game. but she better than most walk ons thats way i belive she could had alabama offer full ride. alabama coach was following her on twitter. i know alabama not that good in women's basketball. but edia will see some time in none top 25 games more than some on here exspect.
Edie is a baller! One of the craftiest guards I’ve ever seen!

Edia darby welcome to tennessee video. With Suarez, Miles walking by the tennessee river on twitter/instgram. Suarez is walking fine. And to those who said she was gaining few pounds. To my eyes she like her weight is ok. Anyway edia not that small as some on here said. And to see Suarez wearing shoes and no pain. Suarez all fresh sec team hoping she gets back to that and better.

maria m. c. reporter lady vols first practice video. If i right edia d. passes to suarez who hits long 2 or 3 pointer. Suarez looks game shade. moving good good ball handling. horston looks like she be happy start season this sat. or sun . day. 98 pressing defence will come more this year bank on it. lots of minuets to go around for hard working ladies vols. its on youtube

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucy
New redshirt rule allow players to participate in up to four games and keep eligibility cbs sports. If football players can participate of four games and redshirt. Any four games of the season. Basketball players should be allow to play in 8 to 12 games any time in the season. Basketball is three times as long as football season. Players like Edia Darby could play some early season games and still keep some for if her team needs her for injury to other players.

maria m. c. reporter lady vols first practice video. If i right edia d. passes to suarez who hits long 2 or 3 pointer. Suarez looks game shade. moving good good ball handling. horston looks like she be happy start season this sat. or sun . day. 98 pressing defence will come more this year bank on it. lots of minuets to go around for hard working ladies vols. its on youtube

mudcat1973, to share a YouTube link here, under the video, tap where it says share, then tap where it says copy link, then come here, and post by tapping in the post area (and sort of hold your finger down a little), and a little box of options will show up, tap paste. When you hit post, the link will post. 😀

mudcat1973, to share a YouTube link here, under the video, tap where it says share, then tap where it says copy link, then come here, and post by tapping in the post area (and sort of hold your finger down a little), and a little box of options will show up, tap paste. When you hit post, the link will post. 😀

In the above link, and at YouTube, if you tap share, you can also send the video in a text or email to whomever you want. 😀😀

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickster
ABBY C said " This season all come down to money. We didn't have the money or would we make the insame promises that some other coaches made who signed the top players. We're building our lv collective so we can start getting those recuits but this season , we didn't have the financial backing compared to some schools" from facebook comit from former lady vol . one of three lady groups i belong to. @Raebo @DarthVol i put this on this thread had to seach commits for it was not hiding it from you and the fire kellie crew.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
ABBY C said " This season all come down to money. We didn't have the money or would we make the insame promises that some other coaches made who signed the top players. We're building our lv collective so we can start getting those recuits but this season , we didn't have the financial backing compared to some schools" from facebook comit from former lady vol . one of three lady groups i belong to. @Raebo @DarthVol i put this on this thread had to seach commits for it was not hiding it from you and the fire kellie crew.
darth in the fire kellie camp. did not mean to put you in that camp @Raebo just wanted to show word for word what abby c said

Basketball is a team game. In the 3 quarter 6:51 the score was Tennessee 54 to Florida state 63 Tess checked in to the game. Vols were behind by 9pts. At 6:11 4th quarter the score was Tennessee 79 to Florida state 74 Tess checked out of the game. Tennessee was up 5 pts 14 points in Tennessee favor while Tess Darby was in the game in 2th half. This not Tess Darby should start post. Just pointing out for 2the ten minutes or so Tess was in the game Tennessee in the game in the 2thhalf Tennessee played better.

Reactions: orange beard
Basketball is a team game. In the 3 quarter 6:51 the score was Tennessee 54 to Florida state 63 Tess checked in to the game. Vols were behind by 9pts. At 6:11 4th quarter the score was Tennessee 79 to Florida state 74 Tess checked out of the game. Tennessee was up 5 pts 14 points in Tennessee favor while Tess Darby was in the game in 2th half. This not Tess Darby should start post. Just pointing out for 2the ten minutes or so Tess was in the game Tennessee in the game in the 2thhalf Tennessee played better.
Tess stats for the second half. AST. To Hollingshead . Rebound. Three pointer. Three pointer. Rebound. Steal . Layup. T foul So the t foul cancels out the steal and layup Tess t foul was off set by steal and layup. Bottle line Tennessee was plus 14 points while Tess was in the game in the 2th half Wish Tess had not gotten a t foul. But Tess Darby did help more than she hurt Tennessee in the second half of last night's game.

Last edited:
I have seen Madi hit 13 in a row,,,I will be tracking her percentages this winter season...I'd say Madi, on a good day in practice can hit 60+%,,But that is in practice,,,in games I'd say she will be around the 35-45% mark this year
Kind of adds perspective to FSU shooting 60% when that is a good practice day. They were hot for sure.

I believe it was Tess who was spotted up wide open on the sideline at the end of the third. Despite her having drained her previous two three-pointers, the PG tried to drive and force the ball inside, resulting in a turnover.

Having said that, this is one game that Tess would like to forgot but will probably remember for a long, long time.

I believe it was Tess who was spotted up wide open on the sideline at the end of the third. Despite her having drained her previous two three-pointers, the PG tried to drive and force the ball inside, resulting in a turnover.

Having said that, this is one game that Tess would like to forgot but will probably remember for a long, long time.

She was, and they didn't find her; not the only time they missed her last night, but it was the most egregious one.

Breaking down Tess Six threes. 1 Jackson rebounds Vols push ball. Jackson passes to Wynn. Tess puts hands wanting the ball. Wynn passes side court to Tess.. 2: . Tennessee was in half court offence. Jillian double team at the free throw area. Jillian passes to wide open Tess net music. 3: Karoline gets a offenced rebound 3 Liberty players around her. Karoline hits Tess for an open three. 4: Karoline inbound to Powell.. Powell crosses midcourse hits Wynn . Wynn throws cross court to Tess. Tess backs up behind the three point line.Hits three before the defense gets there. 5: Jackson in bounds to Wynn. Wynn passes the ball ten feet before crossing half court. Tess hits three Was at the top of key a few feet from out bounds. Long three. 6 : Jillian inbound to Wynn passes ball at half court.Tess shots ball out of Tess hands Shot clock 27 seconds defense not set. That was four passes by Wynn to Darby. Key was passing while she was opened. Wynn had a good game as a backup point guard that game and shooting wise shots. Edia did not kill the team as the# three point guard.

Breaking down Tess Six threes. 1 Jackson rebounds Vols push ball. Jackson passes to Wynn. Tess puts hands wanting the ball. Wynn passes side court to Tess.. 2: . Tennessee was in half court offence. Jillian double team at the free throw area. Jillian passes to wide open Tess net music. 3: Karoline gets a offenced rebound 3 Liberty players around her. Karoline hits Tess for an open three. 4: Karoline inbound to Powell.. Powell crosses midcourse hits Wynn . Wynn throws cross court to Tess. Tess backs up behind the three point line.Hits three before the defense gets there. 5: Jackson in bounds to Wynn. Wynn passes the ball ten feet before crossing half court. Tess hits three Was at the top of key a few feet from out bounds. Long three. 6 : Jillian inbound to Wynn passes ball at half court.Tess shots ball out of Tess hands Shot clock 27 seconds defense not set. That was four passes by Wynn to Darby. Key was passing while she was opened. Wynn had a good game as a backup point guard that game and shooting wise shots. Edia did not kill the team as the# three point guard.
It appears you watched a replay… 😉

It appears you watched a replay… 😉
A time or two or three.
Anymore times may want start Monday morning Quarterbacking like some do.
Wynn didn't have any wild shots .Just got blocked a few times by that Iceland center and other post players. They were no what in the world passes. Simple see target hit target. No hot dog passes. Wynn made her easy layup. Made a few tough shots. She did not take any bad shots. Or go in there out of control.
Edia hit her shot three pointer. Drive to the basket got foul hit her free throws. Edia can give Vols a few minutes if Wynn gets in foul trouble even in the SEC better teams. She not tall as Wynn or as fast. But Edia is cat quick. She play in half of the SEC games. Key had some nice passes . Made some shots. And if some miss it she keeping the higher not bringing back down for smaller players to grab. Key seems to be steadily getting more wind back. The way the team coming around they finished top THREE for sure in the SEC season if no more injury's The team is starting to jell.

Last edited:
Tess Darby was free to move off the 3 point line. With Jackson improve three shooting and Spear and Powell capable of knoting down three pointer to. Tess was able to get a few buckets in the paint. Tess is showing she can be more than a decoy on the three point line.
Tess showed why she was on college recruiting Scotts top sixty list before missing summer league ball. With a leg injury. That was why she dorp.in the rankings.
Tess can play decent. On defense. When she guard her man and saves some the Directions for when the clock stops.

Nice see Tess looking to shot inside the Three line. She not as slow as some as some say. She's been looking to run on offense.

I saw somewhere else where fromer Lady Vols basketball Abby Conklin
Answer this question about Edia Darby.
Why she didn't play?vs Arkansas.
Conklin said. "She had an Injury the other day.
Wasn't able to go to today"
She also said"she should be better soon"
Anyone know anything more?
@chuckiepoo here your clue I wonder if Edia had small injury been bugging her? What's your take?

Last edited:
I saw somewhere else where fromer Lady Vols basketball Abby Conklin
Answer this question about Edia Darby.
Why she didn't play?vs Arkansas.
Conklin said. "She had an Injury the other day.
Wasn't able to go to today"
She also said"she should be better soon"
Anyone know anything more?
Well that would explain why Edia didn't play, and also make the body language readers who said KJH was apologizing and Edia was mad feel silly.

But how the heck did Abby Conklin know? I think Auntie Abby is auditioning to be the new Maria.

Well that would explain why Edia didn't play, and also make the body language readers who said KJH was apologizing and Edia was mad feel silly.

But how the heck did Abby Conklin know? I think Auntie Abby is auditioning to be the new Maria.

Doesn’t make me feel silly. Go rewatch that segment. You can see exactly what’s being said and you can read the body language plain as day.

I don’t trust anything Abby says anyway lol. Crazy pants.

Reactions: glv98
Doesn’t make me feel silly. Go rewatch that segment. You can see exactly what’s being said and you can read the body language plain as day.

I don’t trust anything Abby says anyway lol. Crazy pants.
Abby wasn't the most credible person on the Facebook group. She'll say whatever makes the program look the best.

The other thing is...Edie is a walk-on. If she has a problem with that and expects to be part of the regular rotation, then this is not the school for her. She should look for programs that fit her talent/skill level more so she can earn a scholarship from them.

VN Store

Back