Kellie Harper discussion/debate thread [merged]

That would be the upset of the CENTURY in Columbia.
I think that's a little over the top, esp considering we just played them toe to toe. Not saying we'll beat them, and if we do it will certainly be a big upset. But of the century? Would be bigger than upsetting eventual national champ LSU after being behind by 17 in the tourney last year, but not by that much.

Speaking of that one shining moment, IMO if we're going to upset SC the most likely time is a week from right now in the SEC semis if we get there. Hard to beat any decent team 3 times, esp so close together. Circle that one.

I don't think we're making the ncaa tourney. If we don't..after starting out being ranked 7th in the country...then you MUST move on from Kellie. MUST. Like many posters I am so sick of "wait until." We've waited ...and waited...and waited. There is absolutely zero chance we beat So Carolina. None. So that gives us 13 losses...and add on another loss in the SEC tourney....and we are missing the ncaa's...and we MUST hire a real coach. Kellie is likeable...kind of pretty etc etc but that stuff means NOTHING. We have dropped so far down since Pat left it's humiliating. Heck even since Holly left. This should be a no brainer.

I don't think we're making the ncaa tourney. If we don't..after starting out being ranked 7th in the country...then you MUST move on from Kellie. MUST. Like many posters I am so sick of "wait until." We've waited ...and waited...and waited. There is absolutely zero chance we beat So Carolina. None. So that gives us 13 losses...and add on another loss in the SEC tourney....and we are missing the ncaa's...and we MUST hire a real coach. Kellie is likeable...kind of pretty etc etc but that stuff means NOTHING. We have dropped so far down since Pat left it's humiliating. Heck even since Holly left. This should be a no brainer.
UT is already solidly in.

you lost the whole board at ..."I don't think we're making the ncaa tourney" and regained some posters with "no brainer"

We are pretty much a shoe-in right now,,,no longer a bubble team
The only way we lose ground is to lose by blowouts at both the SC game and the SEC opening game...I don't see us getting blown out in an opening round in the SEC and I really have a good feeling about our potential today to stay within 15-20 of SC

you lost the whole board at ..."I don't think we're making the ncaa tourney" and regained some posters with "no brainer"

We are pretty much a shoe-in right now,,,no longer a bubble team
The only way we lose ground is to lose by blowouts at both the SC game and the SEC opening game...I don't see us getting blown out in an opening round in the SEC and I really have a good feeling about our potential today to stay within 15-20 of SC
15-20 pts is where we are as a fans. And people wonder why others of a differing feel the way they do in year 5.

You actually put that in the cosmos as a good thing.

Wow, its very sad it takes a "good" feeling for the potential of the Lady Vols to stay within 15-20 of ANY team!

It's Time! No, it's past time!
Against the #1 team in the country
Against a team that has literally not been challenged all year

Yes, it is an insult to have to consider a 15-20 point loss a win,,,but in this case if they stay under a 15 blowout,,,they will have my commendation.

You have to understand that this is not just a simple formality game for SC,,,it is both a revenge game, as we were tied with them at the end of 3 qtrs at TBH and a platform game for their entry into this season's post-season.

All coaches know the last game of a team's regular season is of the utmost importance as it sets the visibility-tone for the beginning of the post-season

15-20 pts is where we are as a fans. And people wonder why others of a differing feel the way they do in year 5.

You actually put that in the cosmos as a good thing.
Saw same poster predicted a UT win earlier, so wth knows the motivation for playing both sides.

Last edited:
Reactions: tbwhhs and Majors
Against the #1 team in the country
Against a team that has literally not been challenged all year

Yes, it is an insult to have to consider a 15-20 point loss a win,,,but in this case if they stay under a 15 blowout,,,they will have my commendation.

You have to understand that this is not just a simple formality game for SC,,,it is both a revenge game, as we were tied with them at the end of 3 qtrs at TBH and a platform game for their entry into this season's post-season.

All coaches know the last game of a team's regular season is of the utmost importance as it sets the visibility-tone for the beginning of the post-season
How can u say they weren’t challenged when LSU was winning until they refs gave them the game with phantom foul calls on Reese, and also the only team with revenge on their mind is us because we loss the game, like Rickea said get the lick back. Oh and I’ve only watch Sc play 2 games and that’s against LSU and us, and from what I’ve seen, we can beat them if we do what we need to do.

Holly worlick last year as Tennessee volunteers head coach
2018-2019 overall record 19-13
SEC record 7-9 tied for 8th in SEC games
First round NCAA tournament game loss
Westbrook on national TV after said first round NCAA loss Said
"Interview after the loss in locker room said something needs to change when said"
This was point out to me by @glv98 this was on warp around coverage don't know how many seen the interview live.
I seen interview on sport center or YouTube.
Don't think I watch that game not sure.
Point was trying to get across was Holly ship was worst shape than Kellie's is now. That might be one reason why Kellie might get to coach here next year if things don't go way down hill.l
Double posted this to show Holly Warlock ship was in worst shape when she got let go

Last edited:
Holly worlick last year as Tennessee volunteers head coach
2018-2019 overall record 19-13
SEC record 7-9 tied for 8th in SEC games
First round NCAA tournament game loss
Westbrook on national TV after said first round NCAA loss Said
"Interview after the loss in locker room said something needs to change when said"
This was point out to me this was on warp around coverage don't know how many seen the interview live.
I seen interview on sport center or YouTube.
Don't think I watch that game not sure.
Point was trying to get across was Holly ship was worst shape than Kellie's is now. That might be one reason why Kellie might get to coach here next year if things don't go way down hill.

first-round loss in the NCAA, Kelli will be sweating back to Knoxville. I trust Danny White to make the decision at that point and turn the page to a new beginning.

first-round loss in the NCAA, Kelli will be sweating back to Knoxville. I trust Danny White to make the decision at that point and turn the page to a new beginning.
Time Will tell all
We just have to wait
My opinion Tennessee Lady Vols basketball wins that game
Put a marker down for what that worth.!!!!
I think she's safe If not a bad first round NCAA loss

Last edited:
Posters earlier said he has said she would be back that’s why I’m b—ching
not scientific But going by likes on comments she's got 50 % plus still backing her on Facebook lady main site. Fan support carries weight.
Someone else in the fire Kellie crowd Said
Butts in the seats not being there would get Kellie fired.
But Tennessee was around seven In the nation in a attendance.
Fans Kept coming to see Tennessee play so lots of fans still on board Kellie Ship.

Last edited:
Posters earlier said he has said she would be back that’s why I’m b—ching

Those guys don't know any more or less than you or I. He's been hearing it all season long, getting his social media blown up after every loss. There's zero way there isn't already immense pressure on him to fire her. I'd actually be shocked if he hasn't already put out feelers for replacements.

Those guys don't know any more or less than you or I. He's been hearing it all season long, getting his social media blown up after every loss. There's zero way there isn't already immense pressure on him to fire her. I'd actually be shocked if he hasn't already put out feelers for replacements.
Thanks for informing me that, most posters don’t like what I have said about coaching recruiting all the above. They think I’m negative but just tell what I see on the court. So if you read any of the post on here you know actually what I’m talking about

I’d say he’s tested the temperature with agents.

Doubt he talk to anyone
Danny White make have a list handy for all sports just in case.
But once you start checking around its might get out.
Only Danny White and people above him know if they are looking at the list closely.

Raise you one if Tennessee gets to a Sweet Sixteen NCAA tournament game
Kellie will get a year added to her contact with their seeding be hard to do .
But there's a chance it could happen.
I'm done for now going to get off this subject.

I could be wrong but I think if CKH coaches here next season, it’s because DW hasn’t got his coach lined up. It won’t be because he’s giving her another chance. 5 years and not ranked is unacceptable at Tennessee. We shouldn’t have to support mediocrity.

I could be wrong but I think if CKH coaches here next season, it’s because DW hasn’t got his coach lined up. It won’t be because he’s giving her another chance. 5 years and not ranked is unacceptable at Tennessee. We shouldn’t have to support mediocrity.
Then not sure if he’s doing his job if that’s the case. He knows, seen and heard this mess

Reactions: volmanNC

VN Store

Back