Keller Chryst Signing to be announced in the morning per

He attended more than one camp. He had one good camp and it got some press. Writers don't write articles about the 1000 ranked guy when he has a mediocre camp.

What does starting one year have to do with anything.

Plenty of qbs started one year of high school and still were high 4 or 5 stars. Also qbs have missed most of the jr and sr years and still were ranked higher.

A ton start one year and aren't 51% with a 1/1 td int ratio. If he was throwing deep that could maybe be excused if he was at 13 ypa or something. He averaged less per pass than JG.

You have NO numbers to back you up! Including how many camps he attended. There was ONE high profile camp before his senior year...and he excelled. What does ONE season have to do with it? Judge JG on one and see how many All-American lists he makes...especially when you compare their DURABILITY. You mix and match to fill your narrative. When we ran a read option, you insisted JG was the only dual threat QB who could run it. Now he’s a prototype pro-style and always was and “every expert” agrees with you. Let it play out. It will without your permission.

Reactions: 4 people
1. He took the team downfield on the last drive of the game vs SCar, threw a perfect pass to Brandon Johnson in the end zone who dropped what should’ve been the game-winning pass. On that drive, when idiot Butch Jones had no choice but to open it up and let JG throw, JG threw 16 yards to Callaway, 39 yards to Johnson, 8 yards to Callaway, 9 yards to Callaway.....and again, a perfect pass to Johnson in the end zone that he couldn’t catch for the game winning touchdown.

2. He was 18-23 (78.3%) for 242 yards, 166 passer rating, came up 1-2 yards short of throwing the game-winning Hail Mary touchdown pass at Kentucky .....behind that atrocious OL, playing for that atrocious coaching staff. Not impressed with him that night? You weren’t paying attention then.

3. 239 yards throwing in a monsoon, 158 passer rating vs LSU, the #21 pass defense in the country.

4. 183 yards throwing, 2 tds, 154 qb rating vs Vandy, the #26 ranking pass defense in the country.

Keep hating on the kid, but he’s gonna he your starting qb come September imo.

That's drop in that USC game was not Brandon Fault.. I don't know what film some of yall was looking at. The play was screwed before it started. Callaway couldn't get lined up right. Brandon still got open but JG threw the ball to late. He actually help the corner get in good position to make a play on the ball. He throw that ball on time its a TD. .

Reactions: 2 people
So, what's Keller Chryst's course of study at UT? Having a Stanford guy enrolled in a post-graduate program has to be uplifting to some.

A pro-style offense with a gifted scrambler behind center... I'm flashing back on Condredge Holloway right now... Let me enjoy this for a moment.

That's drop in that USC game was not Brandon Fault.. I don't know what film some of yall was looking at. The play was screwed before it started. Callaway couldn't get lined up right. Brandon still got open but JG threw the ball to late. He actually help the corner get in good position to make a play on the ball. He throw that ball on time its a TD. .

Translation: “That my nePhEw you be doin tallkin bout! Never hiz fallt you be saying. Euphrates boll weevil...hipple stipple”

Translation of that translation: “Brandon is my nephew...twice removed. He has yet to run a faulty route OR drop a properly delivered football pass. Waiter? Can you be a dear and pour some Hennessy in my oatmeal?”

Reactions: 2 people
Translation: “That my nePhEw you be doin tallkin bout! Never hiz fallt you be saying. Euphrates boll weevil...hipple stipple”

Translation of that translation: “Brandon is my nephew...twice removed. He has yet to run a faulty route OR drop a properly delivered football pass. Waiter? Can you be a dear and pour some Hennessy in my oatmeal?”

:eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person

:lolabove: Damn it man u off the chain. Butchna has a alert on his phone everytime I post. I swear. Lmao. I can only do nothing but laugh

You have NO numbers to back you up! Including how many camps he attended. There was ONE high profile camp before his senior year...and he excelled. What does ONE season have to do with it? Judge JG on one and see how many All-American lists he makes...especially when you compare their DURABILITY. You mix and match to fill your narrative. When we ran a read option, you insisted JG was the only dual threat QB who could run it. Now he’s a prototype pro-style and always was and “every expert” agrees with you. Let it play out. It will without your permission.

So you think he went to one camp? You know that's not how it works. They go to a ton. He had one good camp. He competed in several 7 on 7 camps and qb camps. He just was a standout in the one. He just was hot one day in the camp everyone talks about.

I never said JG was a dt so he should start. I made it clear I thought he was a better qb than QD regardless of the system.

So, wrong on both points.

:lolabove: Damn it man u off the chain. Butchna has a alert on his phone everytime I post. I swear. Lmao. I can only do nothing but laugh

You post in threads I’ve already posted. Ever figure out how they get those prizes in the cereal boxes? :question:

So you think he went to one camp? You know that's not how it works. They go to a ton. He had one good camp. He competed in several 7 on 7 camps and qb camps. He just was a standout in the one. He just was hot one day in the camp everyone talks about.

I never said JG was a dt so he should start. I made it clear I thought he was a better qb than QD regardless of the system.

So, wrong on both points.

Then name them. He went to LOTS as a 3 year backup...right? You extolled JG’s attributes as a DT QB and would quote random articles from Saturday Down South writers as “proof” that “all the experts” agreed with you. You can’t simply state your opinion as just that. You swaddle yourself in camp rankings and high school service stars to declare such as “facts”. Going by that methodology, top ranked Blake Barnett would be the third year returning starter at Bama. Instead lowly middling 4 star Jalen Hurts has that distinction (not for long of course cuz football). They’re ALL zero stars when they report. What they did THEN don’t mean jack squat NOW! Shrout should have the luxury of redshirting and developing at the college level. Then his future is as open as his ability determines...not what you have declared! :hi:

We know he is your nephew, there is picture proof of the ball going right through his hands, he could have and should have caught it. Making excuses why he didn't finish doesn't help him get better.

Then name them. He went to LOTS as a 3 year backup...right? You extolled JG’s attributes as a DT QB and would quote random articles from Saturday Down South writers as “proof” that “all the experts” agreed with you. You can’t simply state your opinion as just that. You swaddle yourself in camp rankings and high school service stars to declare such as “facts”. Going by that methodology, top ranked Blake Barnett would be the third year returning starter at Bama. Instead lowly middling 4 star Jalen Hurts has that distinction (not for long of course cuz football). They’re ALL zero stars when they report. What they did THEN don’t mean jack squat NOW! Shrout should have the luxury of redshirting and developing at the college level. Then his future is as open as his ability determines...not what you have declared! :hi:

Hard to name a bunch of camps were he was average. Writers don't write about no name qbs bad camps.

Still here are a few examples of other camps and exposure he had before his sr year or the one QB Collective Camp he did well in. Even though you were being an azz trying to get examples when you know players, especially qbs, trying to get scholarships go to many camps.

NUC Sports Football Camps, Combines, Showcases and Elite Events for FootballNUC Sports West Ultimate 100 Camp Results 7th - 9th Grades >> NUC Sports Football Camps, Combines, Showcases and Elite Events for Football

Twitter

QB JT Shrout '18 | Hart High (Newhall, CA) Junior Year Spotlight | 2017 - YouTube

Hart quarterback has 10 college offers – Santa Clarita Valley Signal
JT Shrout Football Recruiting Profile

https://signalscv.com/2017/08/hart-qb-jt-shrouts-time-arrived/

The Shrouts were hardly passive, though. JT attended his first college camp during the summer after his freshman year.

After his sophomore season, he attended several more, making a valuable connection with then-UCLA quarterbacks coach Marques Tuiasosopo at a Bruins camp.This offseason, Shrout played on an all-star seven-on-seven team with Premium Sports LA. He worked with Cathedral High of Los Angeles quarterback coach Danny Hernandez, who helped pitch him as a prospect to colleges.

“Mechanically, he’s very sound,” Hernandez says. “He’s a perfectionist.”

On Jan. 23, Shrout received his first Division 1 offer – from Weber State in Utah. . .

Mike Herrington says Shrout’s situation was similar to Boller’s, Matt Moore’s and David Neill’s in that Shrout also maintained a positive attitude while waiting his turn at Hart.

Now, Shrout’s stock continues to rise. , Along with some of the nation’s top high school QBs Shrout attended The Quarterback Collective camp in July, where he so impressed former NFL quarterback Sage Rosenfels, that Rosenfels labeled Shrout the camper who could most likely “step in on day one and fundamentally work within an NFL system.”

“His drop was smooth,” Rosenfels told Yahoo Sports columnist Pete Thamel. “His fundamentals were very efficient and he throws a great ball.”

Butch just quit. Dude has been attending a ton of camps since he was a freshman. Its not surprising he looks good in shorts when it comes to mechanics compared to kids less able to attend so many and get the professional coaching he has.

So he has attended a million camps where college and pro coaches plus talent scouts have been. And gotten professional coaching.

Still he was ranked 644 and completed only 51% with 26ints and 7 ypa in high school. Once again he could by some miracle come in and play like an All American. The data says that is not likely to happen.

Butch you keep confusing me with someone else about JG. I repeatedly stated he was a better qb with more talent throwing the ball. That is why I thought he should start. I said him and Dormady were similar but JG was just better period. I did point to him being ranked higher. The ps or dt designation doesn't really mean anything to me. The ranking does though. I think it correlates to talent well.

Hard to name a bunch of camps where he was average. Writers don't write about no name qbs bad camps.

Still here are a few examples of other camps and exposure he had before his sr year or the one QB Collective Camp he did well in. Even though you were being an azz trying to get examples when you know players, especially qbs, trying to get scholarships go to many camps.

NUC Sports Football Camps, Combines, Showcases and Elite Events for FootballNUC Sports West Ultimate 100 Camp Results 7th - 9th Grades >> NUC Sports Football Camps, Combines, Showcases and Elite Events for Football

Twitter

QB JT Shrout '18 | Hart High (Newhall, CA) Junior Year Spotlight | 2017 - YouTube

Hart quarterback has 10 college offers – Santa Clarita Valley Signal
JT Shrout Football Recruiting Profile

https://signalscv.com/2017/08/hart-qb-jt-shrouts-time-arrived/

The Shrouts were hardly passive, though. JT attended his first college camp during the summer after his freshman year.

After his sophomore season, he attended several more, making a valuable connection with then-UCLA quarterbacks coach Marques Tuiasosopo at a Bruins camp.This offseason, Shrout played on an all-star seven-on-seven team with Premium Sports LA. He worked with Cathedral High of Los Angeles quarterback coach Danny Hernandez, who helped pitch him as a prospect to colleges.

“Mechanically, he’s very sound,” Hernandez says. “He’s a perfectionist.”

On Jan. 23, Shrout received his first Division 1 offer – from Weber State in Utah. . .

Mike Herrington says Shrout’s situation was similar to Boller’s, Matt Moore’s and David Neill’s in that Shrout also maintained a positive attitude while waiting his turn at Hart.

Now, Shrout’s stock continues to rise. , Along with some of the nation’s top high school QBs Shrout attended The Quarterback Collective camp in July, where he so impressed former NFL quarterback Sage Rosenfels, that Rosenfels labeled Shrout the camper who could most likely “step in on day one and fundamentally work within an NFL system.”

“His drop was smooth,” Rosenfels told Yahoo Sports columnist Pete Thamel. “His fundamentals were very efficient and he throws a great ball.”

Butch just quit. Dude has been attending a ton of camps since he was a freshman. Its not surprising he looks good in shorts when it comes to mechanics compared to kids less able to attend so many and get the professional coaching he has.

So he has attended a million camps where college and pro coaches plus talent scouts have been. And gotten professional coaching.

Still he was ranked 644 and completed only 51% with 26ints and 7 ypa in high school. Once again he could by some miracle come in and play like an All American. The data says that is not likely to happen.

Butch you keep confusing me with someone else about JG. I repeatedly stated he was a better qb with more talent throwing the ball. That is why I thought he should start. I said him and Dormady were similar but JG was just better period. I did point to him being ranked higher. The ps or dt designation doesn't really mean anything to me. The ranking does though. I think it correlates to talent well.

Last edited:
Hard to name a bunch of camps were he was average. Writers don't write about no name qbs bad camps. BLAH BLAH BLAH...misdirection misdirection BLAH BLAH.

Soooo no? As a projected starting QB his one and done camp with him being seriously evaluated? Knocked it out da park! Had to work three years worth into ONE season as a starter and he threw a lot of interceptions...K-Town’s evaluation? Never gonna play. :lol: The best will play. Might not be who the “experts” i.e. blustering message board gurus, state based off HIGH SCHOOL evaluations.

We’re all looking at the game film...of the last play when JG threw a perfect pass that hit him right in the chest. In Brandon’s defense, he was very well covered, the DB was right on him, and JG had some serious velocity on the throw. But make no mistake, the ball was as well thrown as it could have been as it hit him in the chest.

Last edited:
That's some good info on Shrout k-town king. So he really excelled at all camps it seems. Got lots of experience and tons of accolades, you missed a few but it's nice to see you pivoting away from JG and repping JT.

I wonder if Jarett knows his moms is doing lengthy forum write ups on his competition. He might sulk, hopefully bentley will be nearby to pick him up....i mean you even said JT looked good in shorts.

Soooo no? As a projected starting QB his one and done camp with him being seriously evaluated? Knocked it out da park! Had to work three years worth into ONE season as a starter and he threw a lot of interceptions...K-Town’s evaluation? Never gonna play. :lol: The best will play. Might not be who the “experts” i.e. blustering message board gurus, state based off HIGH SCHOOL evaluations.

What are you talking about? I just posted several links pertaining to camps he participated in. He has been camping since the ninth grade and being evaluated. He only had one when he " knocked it out the park.

So you are wrong. He went to a ton of camps. He had professional coaching and has been evaluated by the scouts since the ninth grade. He just was deemed to be an ok player. He could surpass the expectations. The chances are slim.

What are you talking about? I just posted several links pertaining to camps he participated in. He has been camping since the ninth grade and being evaluated. He only had one when he " knocked it out the park.

So you are wrong. He went to a ton of camps. He had professional coaching and has been evaluated by the scouts since the ninth grade. He just was deemed to be an ok player. He could surpass the expectations. The chances are slim.

Camps you “go to” are not the same as camps you’re invited to as a viable starter. Your scouting service worship regimen should have prepared you better. Pay for a YMCA program vs being invited to one sponsored by Nike. “Ton” you’re ridiculous. And even by what you submitted “just ok” was never uttered. That’s YOUR industrial term to fit YOUR narratives. :wink2:

We know he is your nephew, there is picture proof of the ball going right through his hands, he could have and should have caught it. Making excuses why he didn't finish doesn't help him get better.

Never should have been in that situation. We all sucked that day. It will get better. GBO’

VN Store

Back