Keeping up with the transfers

Ma'am, you're gonna have to overlook them. I apologize.

Dallas swooping in to champion the cause of one of his few defenders. #shocked

What are you apologizing for? What about my response was rude or even unreasonable? What's your angle? Did you even read my post?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Okay AD...if you say so. Your snarky response, despite the fact that I was rather amicable in my comments, was as predictable as the sun rising in the east. Miss Cleo is sensing an equally emotion-filled response a comin'.

Amicable...spare me. No matter what I you will always make it snarky. Talk about predictable. LoL

Last edited:
Amicable...spare me. No matter what I you will always make it snarky. Talk about predictable. LoL

It's just impossible for you to have a reasonable dialogue with anyone who isn't constantly heaping undeserved praise on your boy. I get it. It happens when players' relatives post on a message board. Every. Single. Time.

Merry Christmas to you, JabbyCuz, and Jabari all the same. I'm pulling for him at WKU.

Larry Austin (CCM) - Xavier -> Vandy
stats

Jordan Cornish (CCM) - UNLV -> Tulane
stats

Phil Cofer (CCM) - Florida State
stats

CJ Turman (CCM) - FAU (dismissed)
stats

Kingsley Okoroh (CCM) - California
stats

Okoroh is spelled Okorah in stats link

Travon Landry (CCM) - New Mexico State
stats

Braxton (Blackwell) Key (CCM) - Alabama/Oak Hill
NCAA stats

Chris Clarke (CDT) - Va Tech
stats

Camron Justice (CDT) - Vanderbilt
stats

Romello White (CDT) - Arizona State
bad link IMG Academy no NCAA stats

Rob Gray (CDT) - Houston
stats

Khalil Iverson (CDT) - Wisconsin
stats

Omer Yurtseven (CRB) - NC State
stats

Links of OTHERS bumped from page 3. Yurtseven added.

It's just impossible for you to have a reasonable dialogue with anyone who isn't constantly heaping undeserved praise on your boy. I get it. It happens when players' relatives post on a message board. Every. Single. Time.

Merry Christmas to you, JabbyCuz, and Jabari all the same. I'm pulling for him at WKU

It's just impossible for you not to make a mountain out of a molehill, misconstrue my posts or make snide remarks. Happy New Year to you!

It's just impossible for you not to make a mountain out of a molehill, misconstrue my posts or make snide remarks. Happy New Year to you!

I admitted, even before the fact that I may have been misinterpreting your intent, yet you chose to take the low road and rudely call me out on it. You could have just politely said, "You misinterpreted my post and I didn't intend to take a shot at Barnes." I would have responded with an apology, and we could have avoided yet another unpleasant back and forth. My original repsonse to you wasn't intended to be rude or snarky. YOU chose that path with your response.

Let me be the one to say I'm sorry for misinterpreting your comments and setting the scene for another unpleasant back and forth. I don't know what else to do.

I admitted, even before the fact that I may have been misinterpreting your intent, yet you chose to take the low road and rudely call me out on it. You could have just politely said, "You misinterpreted my post and I didn't intend to take a shot at Barnes." I would have responded with an apology, and we could have avoided yet another unpleasant back and forth. My original repsonse to you wasn't intended to be rude or snarky. YOU chose that path with your response.

Let me be the one to say I'm sorry for misinterpreting your comments and setting the scene for another unpleasant back and forth. I don't know what else to do.

I don't know why you even bother trying.

Reactions: YankeeVol

Go back and read my post. Here is exactly what I said after the rude things you said:

"I took absolutely no shots at Rick Barnes. You know I say what I mean upfront. So you misinterpreted it as usual."

So please point out the low Road I traveled other than the one YOU paved. On second thought let's just end it here. Your apology is accepted so please accept mine.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Who else wants an official VN sanctioned mud wrestling championship between cncchris and Auntie? To settle the score once and for all.

C'mon guys, let's make it happen!

Even Rick Stansbury (his head coach) said he was mainly a body so his other guys can rest. 4 fouls in 9 minutes is insane. He wouldn't even see the court here (and thats why he transferred) if he fouled like that at Tennessee.

I can't argue that he wouldn't perform better than Evans, but that's not a huge accomplishment even if he did perform better.

Calban, you should remember. I was one of the posters who said we were going to regret losing McGhee, but so far, he hasn't changed his one major problem that kept him from doing well here.. he can't stop fouling.

His second game he had more minutes and 1 foul. We wouldn't be having this conversation if his second was his first.
He's been off a year and his motor was on REV!!! the entire first game.

Reactions: 2 people
His second game he had more minutes and 1 foul. We wouldn't be having this conversation if his second was his first.
He's been off a year and his motor was on REV!!! the entire first game.

Thanks Cal. But you know they don't care about that. The naysayers got have something to say nay about. They just can't stand it if I say something.

Merry Christmas!

VN Store

Back