Keeping up with the transfers

.... Lamonte Turner was on campus the day Tyndall got fired. Tyndall and staff were behind Turner graduating early.... Rob Gray was a Juco transfer with 3 years eligibility and was injured hobbled at the end of the season.

Stop bringing common cents to the argument. Don't you realize that we have to bash Barnes?

Great, but illogical deflection, as usual.

Seems to support the Kasongo signing by Barnes if Prohm is willing to throw him a scholarship don't it? Plus ISU has to wait a year before RK sees the court. Or is logic that difficult to grasp?

.... Lamonte Turner was on campus the day Tyndall got fired. Tyndall and staff were behind Turner graduating early.... Rob Gray was a Juco transfer with 3 years eligibility and was injured hobbled at the end of the season. Barnes didn't really know of Gray, Barnes doesn't recruit Juco's (3 his whole time at Texas) and Barnes did not want to waste an evaluation date(limited because of Tyndall using a lot) on Gray. He didn't think Gray was worth it.

Where does you information of Turner being on campus come from? Gray is documented on visit, even ate with the staff.
Not saying you're wrong, but gotta link?

My wife and I both have accepted jobs at Iowa state and are moving out there right before Bball starts. I will make sure to wear my orange and power T to some games in honor of Kasongo.

Wonder what happened to that guy on here that thought Kasongo was Shaq & the greatest big man to ever have played at UT? LOL! I believe HE GONE too! :eek:lol:

Kasongor hasn't posted since June but he was logged in last week.

I figured he left for the Iowa State boards to start the Shaq talk there. :wink: I never seen anybody think a player was sooo sooo good & wasn't worth hardly seeing the court. That guy was Kasongo crazy!

Where does you information of Turner being on campus come from? Gray is documented on visit, even ate with the staff.
Not saying you're wrong, but gotta link?

Just what I was told by a former coach at Tennessee.

I figured he left for the Iowa State boards to start the Shaq talk there. :wink: I never seen anybody think a player was sooo sooo good & wasn't worth hardly seeing the court. That guy was Kasongo crazy!

He claimed to be his brother.

Reactions: 1 person
He claimed to be his brother.

He really might have been for all we know. He went by Kasongor. I know he was ALL Ray Kasongo about anything to do with our basketball team least season. I swear he thought Kasongo was Shaq as far as skills go. :wink:

He really might have been for all we know. He went by Kasongor. I know he was ALL Ray Kasongo about anything to do with our basketball team least season. I swear he thought Kasongo was Shaq as far as skills go. :wink:

Guess who is back Tony? I know, i was a bit much on here. but we were going through a hard time here at Tennessee. Now that we turned a new leaf i can say, i do not regret standing up for my brother. We will still continue to support Tennessee with love and concern! Ray is progressing fine, the coaches LOVVVVE HIM! Though he has to sit one to play 2...I can 100% guarantee that playing time will not be a problem! Not saying its facts but just a gut feeling from the atmosphere and conversations with coaches..He still has a long way 2 go but he found a home in Ames. Do not hate me for saying this here but CYCLONNNNE NATION BABY!! MARCH MADNESS HERE WE COME!!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back