Keep Butch if he pulls upset today?

Sure whatever since we're spouting fairytales.

I'm not sure I would take a bet with someone that Tennessee can score at all. There is zero chance this team wins or is even competitive. Some players have quit in the staff, the staff themselves are clueless particularly Scott, and we're facing the best team in the country.

The only upset being pulled is the Vol fans that travel to the game will be upset with the final results. Unlike UGA, maybe Saban calls off the dogs in an attempt to make the score not look as bad, hoping that UT keeps Butch around for another year.

This is probably the first time in my life that I feel like we have zero chance to win against a team. Always been optimistic before but this is a first for me. Will be a beat down of epic proportions. Thanks Butch

Reactions: 1 person
No. If we win this game, it's because Alabama imploded. It'll have nothing to do with Butch.

41-0 home loss to Georgia trumps anything Butch can possibly do. There is no win he can pull off to save him. Of course this is all fans opinions. If he did pull off the miracle today, then its likely Currie would be giddy qnd give him another raise and extension.

Currie is done with Butch.

If he wins, he's staying put. To beat the number 1 team, an arch rival we've lost 10 in a row to? This is his last shot to keep this job IMO.

Won't happen though.

This game has zero effect on his job. He has already resigned and has zero interest in coming back. It being made public and what is officially his last game is the only suspense left surrounding Butch. No win, loss or anything else is gonna change his Fate. Plus on top of everything else there is no chance this game is even close at halftime and I hate that. I live in Bammer land and it's gotten old. Although this week there has been no smack talking outside of a few funny Butch Memes.The only drama in this game will be do we break our 10 QTR without a TD streak or does it increase to 14 by end of the game. The

He could win this game. There are 22 future NFL players on his side of the field. He would need to dramatically change it up and completely surprise Bama in order to win. What does he have to lose? Stubbornness is his main attribute so I predict he will run the team at full speed head on into that brick wall he has built! Bama 56 UT 0

As expected, Butch plays the #1 team in the nation head up chin to chin and expects to win. I saw nothing creative except the flea flicker with no receivers down field. He went right back to the offense that can't get a receiver open past 5 yards. There is no QB in the country who can force the ball to covered receivers successfully. Stubborn to the core.

VN Store

Back