Kavanaugh Confirmation

High School Girls Admitted to Making False Sexual Assault Accusations Against a Male Student Because They ‘Just Don’t Like Him’

High School Girls Admitted to Making False Sexual Assault Accusations Against a Male Student Because They ‘Just Don’t Like Him’
Lawyer says his client "was basically being tortured in school by the other students."

"But T.F.'s family is understandably distraught that the girls have suffered no consequences: neither the police nor the school district have taken any action against them, according to the lawsuit. And so the family is pursuing legal action against the girls' parents, the school district, and the district attorney."
But this doesn’t happen.....

Be proud of your temper tantrum, Democrats. Be very proud.

Sen. Graham: I Never Needed Police Security Before Kavanaugh Hearings

Sen. Lindsey Graham appeared on "Hannity" Wednesday to react to the incivility he's seeing from many on the left, and what's at stake in November's midterm elections.

Sean Hannity introduced the topic by noting that prominent Democrats like Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder and Maxine Waters have made comments that appeared to encourage their supporters to confront or harass political opponents.

"This is what happens when you can't win at the ballot box. You take those of us who did win and you try to intimidate us into bending to your will," Graham (R-S.C.) said.

He revealed that he now has officers with the Capitol Police provide security, something he never had to do until the contentious Brett Kavanaugh Supreme Court hearings.

Be proud of your temper tantrum, Democrats. Be very proud.

Sen. Graham: I Never Needed Police Security Before Kavanaugh Hearings

th

th

Sad.

Trail-blazing retired U.S. Justice Sandra Day O'Connor reveals she has dementia

Sandra Day O'Connor, the first woman to serve as a U.S. Supreme Court justice, announced on Tuesday that she has been diagnosed with dementia.

O'Connor, a centrist on the conservative-leaning court, was appointed by Republican former President Ronald Reagan in 1981 and retired in 2006.

"Some time ago, doctors diagnosed me with the beginning stages of dementia, probably Alzheimer's disease," O'Connor, 88, said in a letter issued by the court.

As a result of the diagnosis, O'Connor said she has withdrawn from public life.

"I will continue living in Phoenix, Arizona, surrounded by dear friends and family. While the final chapter of my life with dementia may be trying, nothing has diminished my gratitude and deep appreciation for the countless blessings in my life," O'Connor added.

Yeah, you know that accusers can go to jail for false accusations.
You might need proof to say her accusations are false. You see how this is going to play out as long as you numbskulls continue to say thing that have not been proven or investigated.

You might need proof to say her accusations are false. You see how this is going to play out as long as you numbskulls continue to say thing that have not been proven or investigated.

Already been proven she’s not credible. But you and I both know the Dims will do anything to delay and obstruct.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
IMO, Nixon got elected because of the backlash from average law abiding citizens due to all rioting in the streets in 1968. I remember it well. Average folks don't care much for lawlessness.

Richard Nixon ran a Law And Order campaign, and learned his lesson from the 1960 presidential election. Nixon didn't let the democrat crooks steal that election from him, even though LBJ bugged Nixon's campaign airplane.

VN Store

Back