Kansas City Royals

Watching the game tonight. Wish the fans there would realize how good this team can be soon and support them at the ballpark.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Watching the game tonight. Wish the fans there would realize how good this team can be soon and support them at the ballpark.

Were tons at the K after Hos was called up.

Sort of died down lately.

It is a Thursday and the location of the ballpark is not work-week friendly. Also, it is supposed to storm all night in KC.

Rained before the game. Bad forecast too.

Of course I don't blame some of these folks, the baserunning and offense as of late has been putrid.

What the hell has happened to Soria? He has been terrible and just lost the closers job.

What the hell has happened to Soria? He has been terrible and just lost the closers job.

Control is way off. No movement. Velocity dipping.

He is just throwing meatballs.

I have no idea. A shadow of his former self. Crow should have took over days ago.

And as Hosmer and Gordon are getting torrid, the incompetent pitching staff finds multiple ways to lose.

Outside of Duffy and every fifth start for Hochevar, it is abysmal.

Moose up.

aww_yeah_RE_resurrection-s250x196-170627.png

Kind of glad for a rain out. This series with Detroit wasn't going too well.

Also -- Cain hit for the cycle, a grand slam, and had 7 steaks last night.

I bet they still haven't been digested yet.

Merrifield is a very underrated player IMO (I've had him on a few fantasy teams the last 2 seasons).
Keller has potential.
Soler may finally putting it together

Reactions: TheBigOne10
I’m actually out here tonight for my first Royals game at the K. We came all the way from Chattanooga to enjoy the city and watch some ball. Hoping to meet some players, so we’re going to the early batting practice deal they have.
Noice!

VN Store

Back