Kansas City Royals

I believe there was a thread, but toward the end I was the only person posting in it.

I'm excited.

This is the team I pull for in every game they play (unless it's against Atlanta). I always pull for the underdog, and KC is always the underdog.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This is the team I pull for in every game they play (unless it's against Atlanta). I always pull for the underdog, and KC is always the underdog.
It won't be that way for much longer... if their front office doesn't f it up. They are loaded with young talent.

4-1 Royals.

Starting to feel some journey.

I expect them to be a serious contender in 2013, no kid. The farm system is stacked. Their MLB pitching will come back to earth and then some. The AA team from NW Arkansas will be in my area 23 times this year. Last year's team promoted seven players to AAA Omaha and two to the bigs. Not a Royals fan, their fans have a lot to look forward to.

I expect them to be a serious contender in 2013, no kid. The farm system is stacked. Their MLB pitching will come back to earth and then some. The AA team from NW Arkansas will be in my area 23 times this year. Last year's team promoted seven players to AAA Omaha and two to the bigs. Not a Royals fan, their fans have a lot to look forward to.

Farm system is one of the best in years.

They are making the right choice by not rushing though.

Only took a few years.

Glad to see the Royals starting out this way; unfortunately, not the first time they have looked good in April only to completely collapse in June.

Love seeing the Royals and Indians play well...unfortunately, I doubt either team has much staying power.

Alex Gordon's hit-streak continues. Nice way to cap off the series with another walkoff.

VN Store

Back