Justice League

I don't see Cyborg carrying his own movie. No way that movie gets made.

I don't know DC has been intent on pushing Cyborg on everyone from making him one of the new founding leaders of the Justice League.

I know. Still doesn't mean he will be abke to carry a movie by himself.

We'll see though. I scoffed at the idea of Gaurdians of the Galaxy too.

I will admit this is the movie I have been hoping to see since I was a kid never thought it would get made

So Warner Brothers has released their projected DC Universe film schedule for the next several years! They also announced that Ezra Miller (The Perks of Being a Wallflower) will be the silver screen's version of The Flash, and Ray Fisher has been cast as Victor Stone/Cyborg!

upcoming-dc-films1.jpg

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice directed by Zack Snyder
Suicide Squad directed by David Ayer

Wonder Woman starring Gal Gadot
Justice League: Part One directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles

The Flash starring Ezra Miller
Aquaman starring Jason Momoa

Shazam
Justice League: Part Two directed by Zack Snyder

Cyborg starring Ray Fisher
Green Lantern

I wonder who the villain will be for Wonder Woman cheetah possibly Barbara Minerva who is a evil Indiana jones could be great.

Wow Aquaman finally going to get on the big screen this time for real assuming it gets made.
There was a aquaman movie in the tv show entourage with James Cameron as the director. Not sure many would believe this would be announced for 2018 if I or anyone told them when the entourage episodes involving the aquaman movie were airing.

Rumors:

via umbertogonzalez Instagram, is reporting that rumors are swirling that Chris Pine (Star Trek Franchise, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit) is the front runner to be cast as Green Lantern/Hal Jordan for Justice League other DC films.

I've always thought Marvel Superheroes were superior to DC ones.

I like 'em both pretty equally. It's all about the quality of the story. Both have produced greatness and suckyness in the 77 years since Superman launched the superhero genre.

As far as the movies go, I trust what Marvel is doing much more than what I saw in Man of Steel.

Reactions: 2 people
I like 'em both pretty equally. It's all about the quality of the story. Both have produced greatness and suckyness in the 77 years since Superman launched the superhero genre.

As far as the movies go, I trust what Marvel is doing much more than what I saw in Man of Steel.

Making Ben Affleck Batman is a deal breaker for me. Horrible casting.

Reactions: 1 person
Making Ben Affleck Batman is a deal breaker for me. Horrible casting.

I'm in a wait and see approach on everything. One thing people are forgetting is that Batman V. Superman as well as the Justice League films are being written by Chris Terrio who Won the Academy Award for best Screenplay with Argo!

This version of Batman/Bruce is an older more mature version. I think he will do a fine job in the role.

Reactions: 1 person
More UmbertoGonzlas Scoop news!!

umbertogonzalez
23 minutes ago

SCOOP CONFIRMED! LORD & MILLER DEVELOPING THE FLASH FOR WARNERS! IT'S OFFICIAL! BOOM!

Phil Lord and Christopher Miller who Wrote & Directed A Lego Movie, 22 Jump Street. They also directed the "Pilot" episode for The Last Man on Earth for Fox

More UmbertoGonzlas Scoop news!!

Phil Lord and Christopher Miller who Wrote & Directed A Lego Movie, 22 Jump Street. They also directed the "Pilot" episode for The Last Man on Earth for Fox

I still don't understand why DC separates their TV and Movie universe's

I still don't understand why DC separates their TV and Movie universe's

It is strange especially with how well The Flash & Arrow has done ratings wise.

Since they insist on doing it I wish they would go all in with Batman & Superman small screen versions.

Aquaman has a Director!

Furious 7 director James Wan has been tapped to helm Warner Bros. & DC Comics Aquaman for release in 2018 starring Jason Momoa. Momoa will reportedly make his debut as the "The King of the Seven Seas" with a cameo in next springs Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Wan also directed the 2013 horror hit The Conjuring as well as its upcoming sequel The Conjuring 2 do in theaters in October 2016.

DC’s 'Justice League' Set For Yearlong Production

After years of development, DC’s slate of films has really took off with the back to back Justice League films, set for release in 2017 and 2019, respectively. In a recent interview, costume designer Michael Wilkinson revealed that the production for the films will last one year, and that the films will shoot back to back simultaneously, via Comic Book Movie.

“I just started preparation on Justice League,” Wilkinson said during a CCPX conference. “We’re shooting the film in London. I’m gonna be be there for a year. 6 months of prepping, 6 months of shooting. We have all sorts of fantastic characters we’re bringing to life. All sorts of interesting universes. We’re looking forward to doing a whole new Justice League for the 21st century.”

While it’s long been expected that the films will be shot back to back with Zack Snyder set to direct both installments, it seems natural that the films will be completed in one simultaneous shoot. With Marvel approaching their first back to back shoot with Avengers: Infinity War- Part 1 and Part 2 set for release in 2018 and 2019, it makes sense that DC would want to be the first to approach a back to back comic book film.

Though the yearlong production also seems to be a big change in the ways that studios produce films, the idea of a continuous shoot seems necessary for the massive production. Not only is the pivotal point of DC’s Extended Universe, but it‘ll also involve scheduling all of its leads for the shoot. With a rumored massive budget, a yearlong shoot seems required for DC to nail the film’s quality and kick off all the possibilities for the universe.

Justice League: Part One is set for release on November 17th, 2017.

Justice League: Part Two is set for release on June 14th, 2019.

Justice League set to begin filming April 11th!

JUSTICE LEAGUE Begins Shooting in April

JUSTICE LEAGUE Begins Shooting in April

The Zack Snyder-directed Justice League: Part One has received a production start date. According to EW, Warner Bros. will begin the film on April 11, two weeks after the release of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, also directed by Snyder. “The idea that we could begin to boot up a Justice League concept was a cool thing,” Snyder told the site. “It was a little bit of an ‘about time’ moment, and I don’t blame [the studio] for feeling that way, because it’s a long time coming. But I do feel like it’s a little bit of a creative hurdle. It seems like an easy thing to do at first glance, the idea that, ‘Oh, we just get the rest of the superheroes in there.’ But you have to [establish] a world where they can exist.”

We will see Batman (Ben Affleck), Superman (Henry Cavill) and Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) in Batman v Superman. In Justice League, we’ll also see Ezra Miller as the Flash, Jason Momoa as Aquaman, and Ray Fisher as Cyborg, though we’ll get a brief look at them in Batman v Superman as well. Justice League is, of course, DC’s answer to The Avengers films, though the lead up to the big group flick will be much faster on this side of the comic divide. Some have speculated that Warner Bros. is playing catch up here and wondering if the quick move is a good idea. Reaction to the Batman v Superman trailers has been split on social media, just as the previous film in the series, Man of Steel, had fans debating the nature of Superman and whether or not the film sketched the right portrait of the superhero.

Marvel's approach was way better than DC's, in doing solo movies with small tie ins that lead up to the Avengers movie. I get that they got screwed a bit with the last Dark Knight movie coming out just almost 4 years ago, but IMHO it would have been better to do a solo Batman movie first at least instead of jumping into Batman vs. Superman with 3-4 other superheroes making appearances.

VN Store

Back