Just lost ESPN on Spectrum

Just took a one week free access on Fubo. I’ll make it through the weekend and then figure out the best options early next week. Might be time to switch back to Sling. At least I won’t be inundated with commercials…
He who has eyes to see....nah...I give up.

Been done with Disney for a while but going to cut the cord with Spectrum. No advanced notice, no consideration. F them.
Yeah I didn't know there was even an issue. Usually they scroll that stuff across the bottom of the screen.
Not sure why I'm still getting it on ESPN+ app but I am

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Trying to figure out why I'd pay YouTube 75 bucks when I'm paying Spectrum 130 bucks already.

I'm 67...I'll go back to my earlier days and listen on the radio....for free.
I have spectrum internet, $49 a month and. YouTube TV, $70 a month. You'll save $10 a month.....

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
I found an app called Dofu on the Google play store. It streams many live sports..not an add here but I want to see floriduh get smacked around by Utah as much as any VFL.

I have spectrum internet, $49 a month and. YouTube TV, $70 a month. You'll save $10 a month.....
That's what I'm thinking about doing, plus with YT TV you can watch your channels where you have internet, with the Spectrum app if you're not on CharterWifi you can't get all your channels

Reactions: ATCVolinmn
They were, but they pulled the frog in luke warm water then cranked up the heat. Priced themselves right outta the mix.
I have not priced any of the other services lately but I am paying 99.00 a month and have all the sports channels I need.

Reactions: MAD
Bet you this gets resolved before game time Saturday

VN Store

Back