Just lost ESPN on Spectrum

I've heard rumors, purely anecdotally mind you, that if you were to search a certain dominant video content platform for combinations of team names at certain times, you might happen upon, uh, you know ... some pretty cool search results. Purely anecdotal stories, mind you. Rumors and heresay.
Could you be a little more cryptic?

Could you be a little more cryptic?

But joking aside, if you're really having trouble finding anything about football, I'd say places like Youtube have a lot of resources to help folks who like to stay up to date with live sports.

Actually, strike that, there aren't any other places like Youtube.

Last edited:
Reactions: Murphdog
Maybe because I’m in Florida it’s not giving me that option.
Don't know but scared to close it out LOL

But if for some reason it screws up Sat. I'll either go to my job and watch it since we have a different provider there or just bite the bullet and get YT TV, it's 64.99 for 3 months and my Discover card has 6% cash on new purchases in Sept so it'll be a little cheaper the 1st month HAHAH

Reactions: MAD
Not just about Disney, but all of their channels. That includes ABC which carries our game on Saturday. I'm hedging my bets now and getting a month of ESPN app streaming. Hope I'm wrong.
Good luck if you are using Spectrum as your listed provider

Right, because I use spectrum to log into ESPN plus, it won't let me either.
I'm in Florida too. I did use a YouTube TV account though, so i can watch it.

Imagine ALL the Pissed off gator fans 🤣

Go VOLS!!!!

Reactions: Rebel VOL and MAD
They're my provider, but I'm looking elsewhere. See above. I've tried.
Just took a one week free access on Fubo. I’ll make it through the weekend and then figure out the best options early next week. Might be time to switch back to Sling. At least I won’t be inundated with commercials…

Reactions: Erich and JacketVol

VN Store

Back