Jurassic World 2 (June 22, 2018)

I agree. Decent movie, corny plot, good setup for the next installment which could be really good, if they do it right.

I wonder if they will follow up with the same cast and such or just leave it be with this one

Can u go to any movie at any time??

They just changed it but basically one movie a day for a month. If it’s a premium time then they might charge you fee. I always go on Sunday’s after the release and no problem. For me it’s been a good deal but I’m sure it will get more expensive. Cancel anytime.

I got the movie pass two months ago and it’s been worth it this summer. By worth it I mean I’ll watch about anything and leave if it sucks for 9.99/month

It’s my motto. MoviePass justifies me leaving a movie if I don’t like it.

I got the movie pass two months ago and it’s been worth it this summer. By worth it I mean I’ll watch about anything and leave if it sucks for 9.99/month

The local theater I go to is $7.00 regular shows but they have $5.00 matinees on Saturday & Sunday but the last couple of years during the summer the week after the local schools are out for the year they do 2PM matinees on Tuesday's & Thursday's until school starts back in mid August.

Its great because there is not a lot of people and very few kids given that they wait till schools are out do these.

This theater is an old school actual theater type seating.

They only have 5 screens so they usually only show the big releases but I usually only go see the films I really want to see in theater. If its a fringe film that I want to see but not in theater or they don't get it in then I'll wait for Black Friday and pick it up on Blu-ray for 10.00 or less.

It’s my motto. MoviePass justifies me leaving a movie if I don’t like it.

Yup, I get stuck out west for work all the time and go to pinnacle instead of sit in traffic. Even a crappy movie is better than 1.5 hrs to go about 20 Miles

The local theater I go to is $7.00 regular shows but they have $5.00 matinees on Saturday & Sunday but the last couple of years during the summer the week after the local schools are out for the year they do 2PM matinees on Tuesday's & Thursday's until school starts back in mid August.

Its great because there is not a lot of people and very few kids given that they wait till schools are out do these.

This theater is an old school actual theater type seating.

They only have 5 screens so they usually only show the big releases but I usually only go see the films I really want to see in theater. If its a fringe film that I want to see but not in theater or they don't get it in then I'll wait for Black Friday and pick it up on Blu-ray for 10.00 or less.

That’s a pretty cool deal on the theatre.

That’s a pretty cool deal on the theatre.

Saw it yesterday and the theater was over half full. I was shocked for a Tuesday matinee and again mostly adults I maybe only saw about 12-15 kids come in.

I watched Wonder Woman last year and Solo a couple of weeks ago and there were probably 20 people or less during those viewings.

It was like seeing it during the first three or four showings during opening weekend this theater even had a early showing on Thursday night.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - 4/5

I enjoyed it. I thought it was the most suspenseful JP films since the first one. I caught myself squirming in my seat a couple of times not sure on what was going to happen.

I really liked the the young new cast/ /characters especially the veterinarian and the kid (her back story I caught on before they ever revealed it. However at first I thought her mom might be revealed as Ellie Sattler).

Now how about all the Easter eggs or probably better described as symbolism/nods to all the past JP films. Its going to be fun to watch it again and specifically look for those things.

Not a fan of the ending, I'm not a fan of the dino's being off an island and own the mainland. That's one of the reasons I'm not a big fan of The Lost World with the T-Rex and the little one being brought to the mainland.

That is why I didn't give it a higher rating was because that plot of the film. Overall however I thought it was a lot of fun.

Watched last night. Lots of fun. Nobody will mistake this for a cinematic masterpiece, but it does have a good cast and a lot of suspense. Also, the cgi is done very well, imo. It doesn't try to be something other than an action packed movie with tons of dinosaurs running hog wild. That's why I think it works. For what it is, it is well done and fun to watch. 7.5/10

Reactions: 1 person
Watched last night. Lots of fun. Nobody will mistake this for a cinematic masterpiece, but it does have a good cast and a lot of suspense. Also, the cgi is done very well, imo. It doesn't try to be something other than an action packed movie with tons of dinosaurs running hog wild. That's why I think it works. For what it is, it is well done and fun to watch. 7.5/10

Indeed.

The bold is where most people go wrong with movies.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back